Perfect Hair Collection

Tips on getting along with your mother

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:30pm
Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Me and my mom are backwards. We did not get along well until I was in my late 20's. Now thats my bew for life. 

I thought this was normal
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:44pm
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

Me and my mom are backwards. We did not get along well until I was in my late 20's. Now thats my bew for life. 

I thought this was normal

I thought that most women where close to their mom as a little girl. Then once they hit late teens and up they start butting heads. Maybe we are normal then. 
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:54pm

I thought that most women where close to their mom as a little girl. Then once they hit late teens and up they start butting heads. Maybe we are normal then. 

speak for yourself, I know I'm not LOL

but we do have that in common.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 3:55pm
it must come and go though lol. I think you are right about being close as a child, then in teen years there's a separation. Then @25 you are close again.
I hear people say 'I wasn't close to my mom til I moved out' So I thought it was normal for that closeness to happen after adulthood.

Edited by PurplePhase - May 30 2014 at 3:56pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:03pm
LOL yeah I think my mother couldn't stand me as a child. I have always been fiesty and bold and she is mild mannered and quiet. She recently told me that she admired how strong I am though. I never thought that we would be close. But it is an answered prayer. So I'm happy.
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:09pm
me and mom were close then, but we're closer now. We've never had any arguments or anything like that. But we can have different types of discussions now. Also, she's mellowed a LOT.

Just recently I asked her if she wanted me to take her to church while I was there visiting, and she said no she'd rather stay home and spend the time with me. She said she didn't mind missing church some sundays.. Said 'you don't have to go every Sunday.' And I said: 'I sure wish  you'd felt that way when I was a growing up.' We laughed.

Edited by PurplePhase - May 30 2014 at 6:43pm
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:15pm
Just recently I asked her if she wanted me to take her to church while I was there visiting, and she said no she'd rather stay home and spend the time with me

Heart

That is so sweet

Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:18pm
yeah it was because she knew I would be dropping her off & and coming back to pick her up lol. Not like I'd be going w/ her.

j/k--it was sweet. I love that woman.

Edited by PurplePhase - May 30 2014 at 4:19pm
herwoman View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote herwoman Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:32pm
Me and my mon argue when we are face to face but it's just the way it is. I love that lady we talk everyday and she never minds her own business but she is who her is lol.
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2014 at 4:33pm
My parents never saw me as a adult lol . Nature treasure your mom and place some ear plugs when she comes for you . My mom knew no matter what i would respect her and dad ,but at the same time i was going to go out and party for 2 days of my visit  . I should have listen to my parents advice on many issues . I left home before the age of 18 and never came back .

I regret missing out on so much time with my parents due to my lifestyle at the time and location thousands of miles away all of my life . Let her be mom while you have her . I use to take a walk or go in the basement when my parents got on my nerves lol . Imagine your father listening to to your phone converstions at the age of 40 without your knowledge .Cry

Edited by india100 - May 30 2014 at 4:34pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style