BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tips for a Forcefully Dependent Student

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 7 Votes, Average 3.86  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 17 2014 at 11:42pm
im switching over to team Leave… if its messing with your sanity. 

i didnt know it was that crazy.. the OP says that yall dont talk besides a text every blue moon.. to not have problems or something.. i was thinking there was very minimal interaction. 

Edited by coconess - Apr 17 2014 at 11:44pm
Sponsored Links

Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (12) Thanks(12)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:05am
Everyone, I feel so much better. The tears are gone.

I feel so refreshed and I finally am finished crying. I just finished an hour-long discussion with my father and our discussion went into such depth, I got to vent out everything to which he surprisingly understood and sympathized with.

My father is going to help me out. There's a good chance I'll be living with my brother in Las Vegas as a result.

So the medical and billing thing in my valley is likely out of the blueprint for now but I'm getting out of here.

Vegas is quite the drastic move so I may still stay in California but find another place, but I have such a renewed sense of optimism from everyone's words here and the help of my father.

Everyone.. I thank you from the bottom of my heart..
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:06am
^^^^lol, just saw what you wrote. good to hear!!!!!Smile

Edited by sexyandfamous - Apr 18 2014 at 11:54am
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 1:12am
That is wonderful...as long as you're gettin' out.  Errything will fall into place.Hug
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 7:18am
Please give us an update! I'm not wealthy.. yet but I do have some suggestions if you would like some. PM anytime loveHeart
SimplyPut View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SimplyPut Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 7:56am
Didn't read the entire thread, so I don't know if this has already been said, but you can petition to be an independent student. I worked in financial aid and admissions as an undergrad and had people do it all the time. If you have someone else's address you can put down, you can have them write a letter saying you live with them and provide all support for yourself and show proof of employment and the stuff you pay on your own. The tricky thing is your mother would have to write a letter agreeing that you support yourself. Do you think she would be willing to do that?

There is always the option of using your father. I'm not sure how your relationship is with him, but if you can get him to complete your FASFA it would be a lot easier, and it'll update the information yearly when he files.
Samoneisthebest View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Samoneisthebest Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 8:26am
D'aaaawwww a happy ending thread Heart
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 8:38am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Please give us an update! I'm not wealthy.. yet but I do have some suggestions if you would like some. PM anytime loveHeart
All this and apologies that it's gone this far. I hope that you & your father coordinate something to get you out of there on your own or relocated to your brother.

Keep us posted and drop a paypal link on us if some of the sisters can slide you at least a lil something to help out.
mzsophisticated View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mzsophisticated Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 10:23am
Omg i could not imagine going through what u are enduring ..i think u may have to temp stop school to get a game plan to move out. Do u have any coworkers, close friends or family that canhelp u move immediately while u get ur self together to afford housing on your own?
JasmineE02 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JasmineE02 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Apr 18 2014 at 10:27am
I'm glad things are better. Hug  
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 6789>