Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tiny Tonight? New Talk Show

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tiny Tonight? New Talk Show
    Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:39pm

If Tameka “Tiny” Harris has it her way, her reality TV counterpart, Tamar Braxton, will be joining her late nights on VH1.

“The first person I talked to about this was Tamar Braxton. She is one of my oldest friends,” Tiny told Juicy magazine in reference to her upcoming talk series. “We’d been talking about doing a show called ‘Girl Talk.’”

Tiny’s show, which starts taping soon, will be titled “Tiny Tonight.” While the name has changed, the premise hasn’t morphed much.

“Politics. The daily news…and what’s going on in the world. We want to have fun with it… I want to do spoofs, maybe from reality TV, or something from news,” she said.

Who better to help her recreate pop culture moments than the “Braxton Family Values” star, whose bubbly personality helped launch her own series with hubby Vince Herbert, “Tamar & Vince”?

“I want her for my cast,” said Tiny, who hopes she can make that happen despite Tamar’s other contractual obligations.

“She’s on [WE tv] and I’m on another network, so there are some bumps, but hopefully, we can work everything out,” she said.

Tiny and T.I. talk more about their VH1 series below. Watch.

Sponsored Links

Bunnyahh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Bunnyahh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:41pm
Idk how someone that can barely talk, get a fuccin talk show!!

only in america!
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:42pm
Ummmm i like Tiny...but its hard to understand her at times with that thick accent

i'd watch it though
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:43pm
she looks better with dark hair and less make up
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:45pm
I Really like the family show with her hubby. Good luck to her . Thumbs Up
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:47pm
Of all the people to get a talk show ?!

Oh well...get that money, girl!
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:48pm
wait-----
bg View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote bg Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:52pm
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

I Really like the family show with her hubby. Good luck to her . Thumbs Up

So do i

Their family is so cute!
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:52pm
Get it Tiny and Tamar
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 8:55pm
this can't be on national syndication right?  i assume only ppl from ATL understand her when she speaks.  will there be subtitles? will her face be fixed? these are serious questions.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style