Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Timeshares?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 3 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:02am
Sponsored Links

NuAttitude View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 8:31am
Originally posted by Benni Benni wrote:

Own one in Cancun. Did not have to pay much back then. Upkeep is minimal. Enjoy a Condo-style life when I go on Vacay rather than Hotel rooms.

I can rent it out if I am not using it.

Would not buy one now though. Way too expensive.

This!Thumbs Up
MissDarkEyes View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MissDarkEyes Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 10:13am
There's a reason why people call Timeshares "financial herpes"  Here's a list of a bunch of timeshares on sale in Ebay for like 5 bucks!Shocked

Better to stick with VRBO or AirBnB

TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 1:23pm
omg guys....i thanked everyone who said airbnb. i didn't know this existed.
talia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote talia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 4:07pm
We stayed there last month, for 12 days.  The place is right on the beach, I mean literally you opened the sliding glass door from your bedroom or living room and unlocked the gate and you were on the beach.  

We rented this place in November 2013.  This place starts at $50 a night.  

We've rented this place for the fall 2014 in Europe.  It looks nice and if it is anything like my other Airbnb experiences, I am sure I will love it. For $82 a night, it doesn't look too shabby.

Unless I absolutely have to, I will never stay in a hotel again.  I love Airbnb

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 4:35pm
Originally posted by TayTay TayTay wrote:

omg guys....i thanked everyone who said airbnb. i didn't know this existed.

Me too. I been looking at places every free chance I get! They have some nice places for less than mediocre hotels.
TayTay View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TayTay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by talia talia wrote:

We stayed there last month, for 12 days.  The place is right on the beach, I mean literally you opened the sliding glass door from your bedroom or living room and unlocked the gate and you were on the beach.  

We rented this place in November 2013.  This place starts at $50 a night.  

We've rented this place for the fall 2014 in Europe.  It looks nice and if it is anything like my other Airbnb experiences, I am sure I will love it. For $82 a night, it doesn't look too shabby.

Unless I absolutely have to, I will never stay in a hotel again.  I love Airbnb

wow that last one is amazing
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 7:39pm
Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Interesting documentary. Im like half way through. I was expecting to not like the wife... But I hate the husband more. Every bad thing you could say about her, you could say worse about him.

the wife grew on me a bit when I learned that she paid for her friends home to get out of foreclosure and some other things, but she reminds me of a real housewife...just comfortably oblivious to reality.  that castle house is ridiculous.  the husband was definitely worse, in a more sinister way...all of the employees were disposable to him.
_ConcreteRose_ View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote _ConcreteRose_ Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 11 2014 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

Originally posted by _ConcreteRose_ _ConcreteRose_ wrote:

Interesting documentary. Im like half way through. I was expecting to not like the wife... But I hate the husband more. Every bad thing you could say about her, you could say worse about him.

the wife grew on me a bit when I learned that she paid for her friends home to get out of foreclosure and some other things, but she reminds me of a real housewife...just comfortably oblivious to reality.  that castle house is ridiculous.  the husband was definitely worse, in a more sinister way...all of the employees were disposable to him.
I agree.
His wife and kids were disposable to him too. It's sick.
PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 12 2014 at 1:05am
 Wonder, I haven't watched it yet but I did just see that it's on Amazon Prime. I plan to watch tomorrow.

oops, today lol
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style