FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Timaya made it ya'll..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
niecy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote niecy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 20 2013 at 10:27pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

LOL  i was scrolling through the video trying to figure out what exactly they "did"...

i still don't get it.  he's talking about all the things he went through to get to where he is today...god has a reason...then the reveal is dun dun dun dun...he got a new computer through the youtube welfare program.  it's like huh?  how is this going to progress things?  

LOL @ youtube welfare program
Sponsored Links

NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 12:46am
Say BHM fam, y'all wanna chip in and get me a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet? So who's feeling generous Big smile?
Nisha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 12:52am
he is a conman & delusional scam artist

DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 2:02am
Originally posted by NARSAddict NARSAddict wrote:

Say BHM fam, y'all wanna chip in and get me a Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 tablet? So who's feeling generous Big smile?

and if i do, u gonna make a a THANK YOU , WE DID IT TOGETHER ..speech?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 2:11am
bhm....today was a terrible day...i was taking my daughter to work and got a flat tire...got it fixed..then the engine light came on...had to call a towtruck..well u know i do hair and i use my car to go to my subscriber's houses to give them the bestest weave in the world..i was even asked by beyonce to come and do her hair when she was in philly..

i do need my car to help u look good in ur time of need and now since my car broke down i am asking for major help of donation to purchase a slightly used LEXUS to get to point a to point z...

i will put the link down below

DIORSHOWGIRLNEEDSALEXUS/DONATION.COM

i thank u from the bottom of my heart...the goal is 40,000...LOVE YA AND SMOOCHES TO ALL OF MY LOVEBUG SUBSCRIBER'S
TokyoRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TokyoRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 3:22am
Trifling ass negra. Mooching off subscribers and calling it a blessing. He is obnoxious as and can't even hold down a job at McDonald's. He has a mental deficiency if he believes his naysayers are wrOng.
Prazol60 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 3:30am
LOL my lame ass actually tried to go to that site
Anywho...

I am also taking donations however, mine are just pure greed. I want a PS3 and GTA V. I could go to the store and just buy it but I don't want to spend my own money. If you enjoy an honest be r like I do, then please send donations via Paypal to:
Flintstone75@yahoo.com

Thank you
NARSAddict View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NARSAddict Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 9:36am
Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

YASSS!!!  With 26" mermaid hair to go along with it and maybe a Coach wristlet to go with it  LOL.
zolloh View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote zolloh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 10:07am
Originally posted by TokyoRose TokyoRose wrote:

Trifling ass negra. Mooching off subscribers and calling it a blessing. He is obnoxious as and can't even hold down a job at McDonald's. He has a mental deficiency if he believes his naysayers are wrOng.
correction, he couldn't even get HIRED by McDonald's Cry Cry Cry
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 11:30am

Originally posted by DiorShowGirl DiorShowGirl wrote:

YASSS!!!  With 26" mermaid hair to go along with it and maybe a Coach wristlet to go with it  LOL.

LOLLOL....how much u get so far???
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic