BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

Tim Wise: White vs Jew

Post Reply Post Reply

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tim Wise: White vs Jew
    Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:37pm
I thought the comments beneath some of his videos were very interesting. 

In case you don't know him, he is a white intellectual who writes books and speaks on the topic of race, but specifically White privilege.  Anyway, just found it funny that he is hated by a lot of whites who feel as though he does not speak for them because he is Jewish and not White. 

Edited by uppitynegroid - Oct 30 2013 at 4:28pm
Sponsored Links

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 3:47pm
Tim Wise is one of the few who actually gets this.  They try sooooooooooo hard to marginalize him and in fact have successfully done so for years.   As soon as I see him name I am instantly interested though. 
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:08pm
yeah.  I believe most of The BHM knows of Tim.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:09pm
I remember him telling a story when race came up with his daughter. He said his wife didn't say anything but just looked at him like...this is your sh*t.
uppitynegroid View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote uppitynegroid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:22pm
This thread is specificially about how he is perceived by whites based on the comments they post on youtube. 

cochch sagijg 2 weeks ago

Don't be fooled... Tim is not white, He's a jew

HVRabbit 2 weeks ago

Tim, you are simply a disease to all races that inhabit this planet. "Anti-racist" is a codeword for anti-White.

HVRabbit 2 weeks ago

Tim Wise - one of the most hypocritical & disgusting excuses for a human being known to man. Lives in an ALL WHITE neighborhood, claims that we're all equal, but denounces any & all things considered "White" to be "racist" <-- his favorite word btw. so he can stun normal White ppl. & profit from the ones that fall for his bullsh*t. You will NEVER see him move into an all non-White neighborhood nor will you see him come to the defense of a White person that has been discriminated against.

HerzWatIThink 3 weeks ago

Hey Tim Wise, get a REAL JOB. Bullying too-nice-for-their-own-good White people sucks.

When we acquire the reins of power you WILL be held to account.

HerzWatIThink 3 weeks ago

American Jews are 46 times more likely to attend Harvard than European Americans, 15 times more likely than equally qualified European Americans. American Jews earn on average over twice as much as European Americans.

Doesn't that sound like "privilege" to you? Or would you rather focus on banal trifles like "shopping while black"?

Look, Jews are two-faced liars and hypocrites, and their nepotism and discriminatory practices are running America into the ground.

/watch?v=Zw9EhjyU3JU

Ester Samuels 4 weeks ago

Because he hates white people and he blames things on white people that are not their fault.

markjaws1 1 month ago

I am a Semi-Semite (my mother is Jewish) and when I hear this "white privilege" crap from another Semi-Semite, Tim Wise, I have to gag, because Jews are the most privileged people on the planet, who occupy the top levels of the media and finance and political parties in numbers way beyond their proportion of society,. If anything exists, it is white Jewish privilege.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:45pm
Uppity that's all deflection.  They don't want to hear any of what he has to say so they focus on the fact that he is "Jewish".  Jews ain't sh*t either but all the same to black people.  IDC what they want to argue amongst themselves about. 

Tim Wise is speaking the truf in that video.  They no like. 
Wildfire View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Wildfire Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 4:49pm
....dont they think they are better than blacks too, just like the asians do?

hard to sympathize with folks who get a white pass

but um, yeah
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 5:24pm
They are literally arguing about who is whiter and more privileged... Seriously?!?!

Edited by GG - Oct 30 2013 at 5:25pm
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 30 2013 at 5:43pm
Originally posted by Wildfire Wildfire wrote:

....dont they think they are better than blacks too, just like the asians do?

hard to sympathize with folks who get a white pass

but um, yeah

Yup
PeacefulOne View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote PeacefulOne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 31 2013 at 11:50am
Wise has a thick skin.  And I admire that at least he recognizes/speaks on the issues. 
And not to cape, but, not all of any group is racist.  I am just really tired of the us vs them arguments.  And especially coming from "Christians" and "God's People"? No one race is all bad. 
The ones going in on him are just a-holes, the world is full of them.

Yeah, I know, ya'll will be coming at the side of my neck, but ioncurr. Stern Smile
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic