FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tila Tequila Fighting HARD for that Relevancy

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tila Tequila Fighting HARD for that Relevancy
    Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:23pm
She's now a neo nazi and has renamed herself Hitila! LOLCryLOLCryLOL The desperation!!

Tila Tequila Is a Nazi Sympathizer Who Calls Herself 'Hitila'

Tila Tequila Is a Nazi Sympathizer Who Calls Herself HitilaExpand

Tila Tequila, perhaps best known as the most popular artist on Myspace (according to page views) circa April 2006, and whose occupation is listed as "Glamour model" on Wikipedia, and probably most relevantly, who we all thought would fade into rightful obscurity following the cancellation of A Shot at Love with Tila Tequila in 2008, is back. Why? Oh, because today she posted a poorly photoshopped picture to Facebook in which she's wearing a red swastika armband and a SS uniform cap. And she's standing in front of Auschwitz. And she's calling herself "Hitila", a portmanteau of "Hitler" and "Tila"

This disturbing picture isn't the first we've seen of Hitila's decent into creepiness. Animal New York has been digging up all sorts of horrifying stuff:

On Friday, Tequila posted a Daily Mail article about James Marcus Howe, a director who'd worked on her show and was murdered in his Los Angeles home last month. Her lengthy caption seemed to revel in Howe's death, and included the text, "GOD SEE'S [sic] YOU DIRTY KIKES WORKING FOR THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN AND I HAVE RETURNED AS HIS MESSENGER!"

When people in the comments call her out, she's actively responding — calling them every name in the book and writing things like "Racist my ass bitch sit the fuck down. Learn you history before you open your mouth to be with such ignorance!"

What history is Hitila talking about? Oh, I'm sure you can guess from her blog entry "Why I Sympathize With Hitler Part 1: True History Unveiled." You don't even have to click that to know the type of garbage she ranting about, just know that she posts about 50 super creepy photos of Hitler while being offended that the only photos of Hitler are creepy.

Then, as if this woman couldn't get more pathetic, Animal New York points us to where things fall from deluded racism into OMG SOMEONE HELP HER. In "Dear Diary: The True Story of My Epic Life Battle in 3 Minutes!", she writes about her battles with reptilian agents of the Illuminati:

It was so strange because at that time I had no idea what was happening to me. All I knew was that it was all real. I looked up into the sky and a portal of light opened up! It was a circle and there were a bunch of Angels looking down on me, watching my battle. Then I flew up there to be with them and then it continues…. 'til this very day. Oh, except for the reptilians. After I slained 3 of them last year they have stopped bothering me. They DID however, ask me to join their team before the battle began. Of course I politely apologized before I turned down the deal and then BAM MOTHER! The battle began!

I can't tell if this is a desperate grab at relevance or whether she truly is a mildly terrifying racist nutball who thinks that the Taco Bell logo is the eye of Horus and that the location of five Outback Steakhouses outside Phoenix, Arizona form a pentagram.

Either way, it's the fucking grossest and here's hoping she gets some help.

Source 

How'd this chick turn Rita Repulsa though? Damn LOL

Sponsored Links

stardaqueenb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote stardaqueenb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:28pm
Hitla in clear stripper sandals. Scust.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:30pm
Why doesnt she know that her bisexual Asian ass woudl've been right there in those concentration camps with the Jews?
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:31pm
Confused This bitch is crazy
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:35pm
She is crazy.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:38pm
I still remember when those ju los threw rocks, pissy tissue, sh!t and bottles at her when she took the stage at one of their gatherings. Thats true hate right there..lol
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:48pm
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:53pm
Wait, is she restarting this illuminati sh*t? Girl, why?
WHY?
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 9:58pm
Schizophrenia?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 09 2013 at 10:06pm
I don't trust anyone who wears clear, plastic, stripper heels in 2014.

Nope, no way.

Do strippers even still wear those things?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>