Perfect Hair Collection

"Tiger playing with its food"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by nala52808 nala52808 wrote:

R.I.P, Mr.Sholeh

it won't be long we'll be reading about his azz, just like the bear man, and the aussie guy.. you fool with fire you will get burnt.. 
Sponsored Links

eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:21pm
maybe this is how he wants to go out tho 
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:44pm
I've always wanted a baby tiger too..
I don't blame him
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:47pm
Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

R.I.P, Mr.Sholeh

it won't be long we'll be reading about his azz, just like the bear man, and the aussie guy.. you fool with fire you will get burnt.. 

They had audio tape of him screaming when the bear was eating him.....
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:50pm
Originally posted by bindy bindy wrote:

Originally posted by sexibeach sexibeach wrote:

R.I.P, Mr.Sholeh

They had audio tape of him screaming when the bear was eating him.....

I KNOW i was watching that having no idea what was about to happen, i was traumatized for a minute after seeing and hearing that man being eaten alive..  
foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 5:54pm
Sweet.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:06pm
Okay, 1st of all, that wasn't 1 dude and 1 bear. That was a dude in the woods living with a whole bunch of bears. 2nd, that fool knewthem bears were hungry. Screaming at the camera talmbout 'The lake is drying up! There aren't any fish! What are they gonna do?!' They're gonna eat the smallest animal they can catch and kill, like bears do.

3rd, only 1 bear ate him, and that was the one that never liked him to begin with. And his ass knew that bear didn't like him. Talmbout "He never looks me in the eye." He did't wanna get friendly witcho ass in case he had to eat you. And he did.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:08pm
Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

Okay, 1st of all, that wasn't 1 dude and 1 bear. That was a dude in the woods living with a whole bunch of bears. 2nd, that fool knewthem bears were hungry. Screaming at the camera talmbout 'The lake is drying up! There aren't any fish! What are they gonna do?!' They're gonna eat the smallest animal they can catch and kill, like bears do.

3rd, only 1 bear ate him, and that was the one that never liked him to begin with. And his ass knew that bear didn't like him. Talmbout "He never looks me in the eye." He did't wanna get friendly witcho ass in case he had to eat you. And he did.
LOL
sexibeach View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sexibeach Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:12pm
Originally posted by Naturalchick30 Naturalchick30 wrote:

Originally posted by FarraFace FarraFace wrote:

LOL

LOL she was passionate about it.. but he still better have a talk with Siegfried and RoyLOL
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 02 2012 at 6:18pm
I'mjussayin! Tigers are lazy, they not gon kill you out of boredom. Long as they don't try to put Mulan on a diet, Mr. 10 chinhairs will be just fine.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>