BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tiddies no mow

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 5 Votes, Average 4.20  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 5:46am
Vicodin, Valium, phenobarbital.. Hey snoep I can see that you have a Jackson Pruitt drainage, how many do you have? How fast does it take to fill them up. Omg congrats on a safe surgery. Keep us updated on your healing processHug
Sponsored Links

Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 5:59am
she texted me lastnight. shes at home resting.
snoep25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote snoep25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 6:01am
Originally posted by JoliePoufiasse JoliePoufiasse wrote:

Hey Snoep! Congratulations on your successful surgery! I think you'll be happy with a C/D. Lots of women can only dream of that and at least, they won't weigh you down now! I hope someone answers your question about painkillers, I have no idea. I've only experienced with morphine (great stuff, lol)

Ty ty ty :) OMG you are soo right about morphine. If it where sold on street..lawd only knows.I swear every time they asked me my pain level I would use my pouty voice.* Pain level 10 pls. Can I get some more morphine pls. I already miss it.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 6:03am
Glad to see you back & healing. You're probably still really swollen and won't know what your actual size is for a few weeks. Wishing you the best & the results you want!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 6:06am
well...supposed to be resting anyways... lol
snoep25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snoep25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 6:09am
Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

Vicodin, Valium, phenobarbital.. Hey snoep I can see that you have a Jackson Pruitt drainage, how many do you have? How fast does it take to fill them up. Omg congrats on a safe surgery. Keep us updated on your healing processHug

f8 Ty and I got 2 and they fill up ever so quickly. I hate that I have to drain them myself cos they really freaken hurt

And lol @ valium, isnt it a muscle relaxer or? I just hope vocodin won't make itch like a crackhead.
bunzaveli View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote bunzaveli Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 6:11am
dont get hooked on those prescription drugs like those white people out here snoep
snoep25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote snoep25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 6:12am
Originally posted by Lady ICE Lady ICE wrote:

well...supposed to be resting anyways... lol

I can't even sleep..I'm hurting soo bad and I dont want to take itchy norcos....so gotta wait till morning to try out something else.
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 6:13am
Originally posted by snoep25 snoep25 wrote:

Originally posted by f8dagrate f8dagrate wrote:

f8 Ty and I got 2 and they fill up ever so quickly. I hate that I have to drain them myself cos they really freaken hurt

And lol @ valium, isnt it a muscle relaxer or? I just hope vocodin won't make itch like a crackhead.

aww I wish I was there so I can take care of you for realCry..gurl @ the vicodin I just want you to be knocked outLOL
snoep25 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote snoep25 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 6:19am
Originally posted by Jewelsnyc Jewelsnyc wrote:

Glad to see you back & healing. You're probably still really swollen and won't know what your actual size is for a few weeks. Wishing you the best & the results you want!

Ty miss J. Aye very swollen indeed...im hoping after swell goes down maybe a generous B

Ty All guys...just thank you.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 10>