FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Tidal Concert - FREE STREAM

Post Reply Post Reply
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Premier Lace Wigs

Mynx Hair

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Tidal Concert - FREE STREAM
    Posted: Oct 20 2015 at 9:30pm
Hi,
In case you didnt know, Jay Z is rapping right now. There is a really long lineup of artists including Prince, Bey and Usher. I dont know who has performed already.

The concert is streaming free on tidal.com NO SUBSCRIPTION NECESSARY

Edited by NJHairLuv - Oct 20 2015 at 9:31pm
Sponsored Links

NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2015 at 9:34pm
The audience isnt giving JayHov the energy that he deserves in BK at the Barclay. Half the people that they are showing probably got their tix free and arent fans tho. ...that's how it goes in the good seats. industry people and people with connections get all of the tix for the good seats for free.

Jay even just mentioned that the party is in the rows up top lol

Rozay rockin the stage shirtless Fk wit Me U Know I got it
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2015 at 10:11pm
i only tuned in to see Prince, but...

Prince pulls out of star-studded Tidal concert

WENN.COM

FIRST POSTED: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2015 06:22 PM EDT | UPDATED: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2015 06:26 PM EDT

Prince has reportedly bowed out of plans to take part in Jay Z's star-studded Tidal charity concert in New York on Tuesday night.

The Purple Rain icon was among the headliners for the big gig when the line-up was announced last month, but it appears he has since scrapped the performance.

Sources tell Pitchfork.com Prince will no longer be hitting the stage at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn on Tuesday, when Jay Z, Beyonce, Usher, Nicki Minaj, Nick Jonas, Lil Wayne and T.I., among many other artists, will perform. No reason was given for Prince's alleged cancellation, while the singer's representatives have yet to comment on the news.

Jay Z, one of the star investors in the Tidal music streaming app, revealed plans for the one-off show in late September to celebrate the service hitting the one million subscriber mark.

Proceeds from the Tidal X: 1020 gig, which will be streamed live online, will benefit the community charity New World Foundation.

Prince has previously given the app his seal of approval after pulling his music from all other streaming services, including rival Spotify, and releasing his latest album, HitNRun, exclusively on Tidal. At the time of the album announcement last month (Sep15), he publicly praised Tidal and insisted he prefers to release albums online, rather than submit to the "slavery" of a record contract.

"Record contracts are just like - I'm gonna say the word - slavery," said the singer, who famously appeared in public with the word 'slave' written on his cheek during his legal battle with Warner Bros. bosses in the early 1990s. "I would tell any young artist... 'Don't sign'... Once we have our own resources, we can provide what we need for ourselves."

He added, "Jay Z spent $100 million of his own money to build his own service. We have to show support for artists who are trying to own things for themselves."

The rap mogul launched the streaming service in March with co-owners including Beyonce, Usher, Minaj, Rihanna, Madonna, Kanye West and Daft Punk, but the stars faced a backlash from critics over the company's subscription fees, amid concerns the lack of a free service, which is provided by Spotify, could drive music-lovers back to illegal downloads.

Edited by NJHairLuv - Oct 20 2015 at 10:13pm
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2015 at 11:16pm
Raas glam me just click d link and see damian marley is slated to perform? him gone yet?
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 20 2015 at 11:19pm
GLAMMMMMMM YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

This song still give me chills. "Sandals ah no Backto" Lord these rasta man flag wavers are the fittest people on the planet!

*cue the air horns*

Edited by Diane (35) - Oct 20 2015 at 11:20pm
Sunwell
China Lace Wigs
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Netwurks Xcel21
Human Hair Wigs
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic