Tia Mowry says Charlize Theron is a big meanie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 6:32pm
Tia and Tamera whine too much, I used to Stan for them. Th response she claims she got seems over the top, but i don't always speak to strangers when they speak to me ... living in the south was culture shock for me
Sponsored Links

petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 7:33pm
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

^white feminism

Right. Reminds me of the white folks on the brown eye blue eye experiment. Denial.
sexyandfamous View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sexyandfamous Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 12:17am
not sure if dishnation.com usually provides real news but here is the latest:

Charlize Theron Wants “Sister, Sister” Star Tia Mowry Banned From SoulCycle!

If ‘90s star Tia Mowry thought she was hurt when Oscar-winning diva Charlize Theron was “mean” to her at a spin class recently, Mowry could have a more eye-opening experience in store, that is if Theron gets her way.

Following the exchange at a SoulCycle class in Los Angeles where Theron, who is busy dating Sean Penn these days, was allegedly rude to Mowry, the “Sister, Sister” star ran to “In Touch” magazine with the story. That might have been the end of it, but the story went viral, and now, Theron is actively working to get Mowry banned from the upscale spin studio.

“Charlize came in so pissed off after Tia went to the tabloids about her, and she demanded we bar Tia from ever coming back. When the manager refused Charlize just got angrier and said she’d go to the top to make it happen,” said an insider at SoulCycle.

Mowry told “In Touch” that she approached Theron to say hello and was met with an eye roll and Theron saying, “Oh my god.” Theron took the issue of the privacy breach to SoulCycle management and raged that she has zero expectation of anonymity during her workout with Mowry around. Management refused to ban Mowry and Theron got even angrier.

“This nobody who was famous for a minute 20 years ago can complain to the tabloids about me but I can’t expect you to protect me from hangers on in your studio?” Theron said, according to employee.

Management said it would handle the situation, but a decision has yet to be made.

“This just feels like a vendetta because Tia spoke up. Charlize used to be kind of quiet and chill when she came to spin, but it looks like dating Sean Penn isn’t doing her any favors.”

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 12:30am
Charlize done lost her mind.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 12:49am
this just makes her look worse

This is like the private jet thing

If your cant stand people then get a personal trainer and a damn bike in your house 

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 12:49am
'bout hangers on

Stahp
Eden. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Eden. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 1:08am
black diaspora gotta stick together
Lilaca View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Lilaca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 1:44am
awww bless tia thinking her light skin would get her an instant pass of acceptance from charlize.

tbh along with angelina she is one of the only clear actresses i like, acting wise.

Edited by Lilaca - Aug 07 2014 at 1:46am
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 6:35am
i'm conflicted about Charlize demanding that she be banned.  I think celebs expect a certain level of privacy when they go to certain places...it's a huge no no for a celeb to openly gossip about another celeb to a tabloid/press.  Tia should have let a "source" detail the exchange. 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 07 2014 at 7:17am
That white woman syndrome
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567>