Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Tia Mowry says Charlize Theron is a big meanie

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 7>

Author
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:47am
Originally posted by Lite Brite Lite Brite wrote:

Right I was thinking she probably has no idea who Tia is, but that makes it all the more disturbing that she would do that to a random fan rather than someone she grew up watching that irritated the sh*t out of her even though she kept watching the showCry

LOL how could you hate Tia?
Sponsored Links

rell85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rell85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 2:54am
Tia family is beautiful...now she know to keep it moving.
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 3:05am
I've never like Charlize she looks like a right b!tch
Alias_Avi View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Alias_Avi Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 3:08am
If you've ever seen Tia on Tia and Tamera's reality show, it's rather easy to dislike her

She's annoying and rude at times, especially to Tamera. Very self-centered
However, I think Charlize's reaction was bitchy and tacky even if she knew who Tia was

I'll never forget her pretentious airhead comment to Viola Davis during this actor's circle

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 3:13am
oh yeah, I misunderstood...I thought she meant she hated her character on sister, sister.

Umm that roundtable was uncomfortable...as soon as she brought up race they changed the subject to women

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jul 24 2014 at 3:17am
DiorShowGirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote DiorShowGirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 3:46am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

oh yeah, I misunderstood...I thought she meant she hated her character on sister, sister.

Umm that roundtable was uncomfortable...as soon as she brought up race they changed the subject to women

yes ...u noticed that also....LOLLOLLOL
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 4:16am
I remember that.  I was mortified.  I can't stand to watch other folks look dumb.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 5:38am
Charlize is a South African born actress who at age 15 witnessed her mother shoot and murder her father.
She's probably a disturbed woman.

Im not denying that [my fathers death] is a part of me: When the Monster actress was 15 her mother Gerda was forced to shoot Therons alcoholic father Charles dead after he threatened them both

Edited by Katrenia - Jul 24 2014 at 5:47am
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 5:42am
Ermm i'm side-eying the hell out of Tia for this.  this is a story you run and tell your friend not a entertainment reporter.  she used CT to get press and sympathy.
K_Camille View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote K_Camille Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 24 2014 at 7:08am
Originally posted by tatee tatee wrote:

Ermm i'm side-eying the hell out of Tia for this.  this is a story you run and tell your friend not a entertainment reporter.  she used CT to get press and sympathy.

Yeah, this was tacky..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair