Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

T.I & Tiny are back on the Market

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 9101112>

Author
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:36pm
Whats up with Hannah's shoes or is it how she is standing? That right foot Disapprove
Sponsored Links

PurplePhase View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote PurplePhase Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 5:56pm

Originally posted by Derri Derri wrote:

Well Master P's Sons are Percy, Hercy, Vercy and Mercy.

wow

percy wonLOL
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:00pm
Originally posted by keepgrowing keepgrowing wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

fan of his music, but i've said before that i don't like the way he raises his children.  i don't like how they constantly dangle wads of cash in front of them and make thousands of dollars in cash the incentive for everything they do...seems kinda unhealthy but maybe that's how rich people raise their kids.  i didn't like how Tiny pushed King into entertainment when he was clearly uncomfortable...just makes it seem like their hopes for the kids are super linear...on top of that, both of them driving around popping mollies with kids at home....mugshots...

so yeah i must be a fan of the show bc i watch lol but they are questionable to me.

I know what you mean. I only watched a few episodes but that little one that someone said looks like John Legend is always talking about money. Such as when he messed up the the sofa in the "white room" by writing on it and told his dad, T.I., to buy a new one. And then when they were trying to form a product line for something he said to make it really expensive. I thought it was cute at first but ya they need to check that cause when he is older that money is going to spread really thin amongst T.I.'s 6, 7 or 8 and counting kids.

And why is it that every time TI is near Tiny, she is talking about getting it in. I guess she either doesn't know the next time he'll be locked up or she wants to tire him out so he doesn't cheat so often, but I guess it hasn't been working

Lol I made the John legend comment but yup!  Always money money money with that one.  I think one time he cried because he lost a race but only because he couldn't get the money...like damn you're 4 or 5...why do you need $500 on your mind.

I don't recall seeing too many scenes of straight up couples bonding that doesn't involve her saying that either.  I wonder if the mistress will be someone we've heard of.
gemini1591 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote gemini1591 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:01pm
Is hanna the new baby mama? I think she runs his hustle gang company or has some kind of major role in it. If she is the new bm that makes this super messy
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:23pm
TI has horrible taste...wtf was that??? Dead
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:28pm
Originally posted by Meme0887 Meme0887 wrote:

TI has horrible taste...wtf was that??? Dead

A long faced yella groupie heaux.
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:31pm
hanna the horse
Meme0887 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Meme0887 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 6:36pm
LOL
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 8:56pm
Kelly was showing out in that picture
As for Hanna
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 06 2014 at 12:00pm
Damn TIP love ugly yella women. Couldn't even be bothered to get a dime. All these bad light skin girls to choose from and you pick Tiny and Hanna. Ouch
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style