Perfect Hair Collection

T.I & Tiny are back on the Market

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
melikey View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote melikey Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:52pm
Tiny will go HAM over an outside kid but she ain't leaving. They sleep with girls together so I'm sure she knows he steps out, it's the baby that'll get her another 300k car cause that wasn't a part of the deal.
Sponsored Links

keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

fan of his music, but i've said before that i don't like the way he raises his children.  i don't like how they constantly dangle wads of cash in front of them and make thousands of dollars in cash the incentive for everything they do...seems kinda unhealthy but maybe that's how rich people raise their kids.  i didn't like how Tiny pushed King into entertainment when he was clearly uncomfortable...just makes it seem like their hopes for the kids are super linear...on top of that, both of them driving around popping mollies with kids at home....mugshots...

so yeah i must be a fan of the show bc i watch lol but they are questionable to me.

I know what you mean. I only watched a few episodes but that little one that someone said looks like John Legend is always talking about money. Such as when he messed up the the sofa in the "white room" by writing on it and told his dad, T.I., to buy a new one. And then when they were trying to form a product line for something he said to make it really expensive. I thought it was cute at first but ya they need to check that cause when he is older that money is going to spread really thin amongst T.I.'s 6, 7 or 8 and counting kids.

And why is it that every time TI is near Tiny, she is talking about getting it in. I guess she either doesn't know the next time he'll be locked up or she wants to tire him out so he doesn't cheat so often, but I guess it hasn't been working

Edited by keepgrowing - Feb 05 2014 at 12:55pm
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 12:57pm
Originally posted by Tbaby Tbaby wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

Originally posted by afrokock afrokock wrote:

Their son is called king?

yes 
i don't even watch their show or anything but i know theres a king and a messiah… 

tyga's son is named King Cairo 

eta.. i googled. his name is Messiah Ya'majesty Harris  

ghettoooooooCryLOL

LOLCry <<<<real tears
AshBash89 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:00pm
I know a Ya'Majesty irl, and it's a girl smh and at church there are siblings Love, Beloved, Lordess and Godess. Tip's other son is Damoni(The Money), I may have spelled it wrong but people be doing the most.
Derri View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Derri Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:05pm
What whaaaaat? I had no idea T.I and Tiny was this raaaaaatchet! Ratchet but not this ratchet. Damoni doeee?????

And how you gonna go from Messiah straight to da money!

Edited by Derri - Feb 05 2014 at 1:06pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:24pm
i didnt realize he had so many… if this new baby is true that'll make 8. (i know 1 is his step daughter)

HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:28pm
Clifford Joseph Harris is the boys name. I think King is just a nickname

As for Ya'majesty ..I have no words

It didn't click domani = the money lol
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:30pm

ti and tiny only have two kids together (major and king)

the rest have a diff mother or diff father

Edited by SamoneLenior - Feb 05 2014 at 1:31pm
HeyBeautiful18 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote HeyBeautiful18 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:31pm
I wonder why 'Lelah' doesn't live with him too

How do they explain a new baby to their kids. Those boys gonna grow up with such a ratchet view on relationships and having babies...
bindy View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bindy Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 05 2014 at 1:33pm
Zonnique Jailee Pullins
Daughter

Zonnique is not TI's biological daughter. She is Tiny's daughter from a previous relationship.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 12>