Perfect Hair Collection

T.I & Tiny are back on the Market

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Up&Out39 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Up&Out39 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: T.I & Tiny are back on the Market
    Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 12:57am
I got this from another forum...everyone knows which one.

"A well-connected insider has just confirmed the rumors that Atlanta Power couple Clifford “T.I.” Harris, Jr. and his wife of 4 years, former Xscape singer Tameka “Tiny” Harris, have separated. The couple reportedly split on on Saturday shortly after arriving in Los Angeles to attend the 56th Annual Grammy Awards, according to my source.
T.I. was so distraught by the break up that he canceled his appearance on Sunday night’s live telecast of The Grammys where he was nominated for 3 awards.
This is very sad news for fans of both T.I. and Tiny. It is unclear how the break up will affect T.I. and Tiny’s popular reality TV series on VH1.
All couples experience ups and downs during the course of their relationships. In Tiny and T.I.’s case, the pressures were unrelenting. For instance, there are rumors that T.I. recently violated Tiny’s trust by sleeping with one of her female friends. But that’s nothing new.
Another rumor has it that T.I. refused to support Tiny’s new business venture, a line of tequila, because he feels it sends the wrong message to their young fans. T.I. and Tiny have 2 sons together. T.I. also has 3 children with other women, and Tiny has a daughter from a previous relationship.
T.I. and Tiny have gone their separate ways in years past, but they always resolved their issues and got back together for the sake of their beautiful children.
T.I. Loves Tiny so much but he’s a man, and as such he should be allowed to do what comes naturally to men. If their Love is strong they will get back together. As my source said, “There’s hope.” "

Over the weekend, rap tycoon Clifford “T.I.” Harris, Jr., aka “Tip”, 33, wrote a cryptic message on Instagram.com. T.I.’s fans took the message to mean he was breaking up with his wife of 4 years, Tameka “Tiny” Harris, 38. Part of the message reads: “Dis da 1st day of da rest of my life!!!! IG in da last 24hrs my life has changed!!!! No details necessary…. Just try & accept da change. Cuz it IS upon us.”
Hours later, Tiny posted an image on her Instagram page that read: “It ain’t nothin to cut dat bish off.”

Sandrarose.com reached out to a source in T.I.’s camp, who was with the rapper in Los Angeles to attend the 56 Annual Grammy Awards. According to my source, T.I. and Tiny traveled together to LA — and as far as the source knows, there are no plans for a divorce. All couples experience ups and downs in the course of their relationship. In Tiny and T.I.’s case, the pressure is unrelenting. For instance, there are rumors that T.I. recently violated Tiny’s trust by sleeping with one of her female friends. But that’s nothing new.
Another rumor has it that T.I. refuses to support Tiny’s new business venture, a line of tequila, because he feels it sends the wrong message to their young fans. T.I. and Tiny have 2 sons together. T.I. also has 3 children with other women, and Tiny has a daughter from a previous relationships

My thoughts..I kinda don't believe they're getting fully divorced. They're probably just mad at each other.
Sponsored Links

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:02am
Not surprised if true.

I like them together, though.
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:05am
Nah, they're still together.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:06am
See what happens when a nicca get out a jail...
SeducTress View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SeducTress Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:21am
Messy.

For what it's worth T.I and Tiny are great parents. 

Rumor has it they like to dabble in threesomes here and there.

If that's the case, and he still cheated....that nucca is greedy.

danieb23 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote danieb23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:32am
They're still together. She's on IG talking about how much she misses him while he's working.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 1:52am
I hope not but If it's true, Chicana will be the first to sell the entire story to the tabloids. Stern Smile
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 5:15am
however, didnt he recently allegedly knock up a side piece? If so ninja you dont need to be doing/saying nothing except sorry Disapprove

I read on Global grind  that they had a argument over something before the Grammys, TI got mad and popped off on Twitter and the rumors started swirling. He said something about regretting it and however.

She trying to launch a perfume and that late night talk show
He got some projects in the works

I think they both want some attention since lately you cant go nowhere without seeing the carters, they a power couple too dammit.
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 5:20am
Ti said they made up the next morning
I think this marriage is one to last
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 01 2014 at 9:12am
I don't see them ever getting a divorce
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>