Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

TI Goes off on Instagram Followers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: TI Goes off on Instagram Followers
    Posted: Aug 11 2012 at 11:52pm

Papa T.I. POPS OFF On Instagram Followers For Talking Ish About His Wife...And Asking His Underage Daughter For Sex!

When you mess with "The Kang" of ATL's family, expect an Instagram ass whoopin.  T.I. went all the way in on some followers recently who had some smart remarks about his wife, Tiny.  And he lit even further into a follower who propositioned his underage (step) daughter Zonnique for sex on the social networking site.

Oh snap. Apparently T.I. is tolerating no disrespect on his (or Zonnique's) Instagram page.  The rapper & reality star made an example out of a few of his 168K followers yesterday when he posted the above pic of him & Tiny for Throwback Thursday.

A few followers gave backhanded compliments saying how pretty she USED to be, before she f'd her face up.  Mr. Harris wasn't having it.  And responded with threats.  We put check marks by the commenters' words and then T.I.'s words to make it easier for the Instagram illiterate:

T.I. is toubleman31

But that wasn't all.  Tiny's daughter & T.I.'s stepdaughter Zonnique posted a pic on Instagram as she always does yesterday.  And an inappropriate comment about the 16 year old--asking her "could he f**k"--set Papa TIP off.  And we don't blame him.  Peep what T.I. (troubleman31) had to say (Zonnique has already erased both the original comment and her stepdad's):

Feel like these are lines straight off the set of ATL 2.

SOURCE: http://theybf.com/2012/08/10/papa-ti-pops-off-on-instagram-followers-for-talking-ish-about-his-wifeand-asking-hi
s

Edited by indiecat - Aug 11 2012 at 11:55pm
Sponsored Links

macyscorner View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote macyscorner Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2012 at 11:54pm
I initially thought you meant HE insulted his wife n kid. whew
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (17) Thanks(17)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2012 at 11:55pm
Hood love be so real.
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2012 at 11:55pm
i just changed the title lol
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (24) Thanks(24)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2012 at 11:56pm
Ohhhh so it's ok to disrespect your wife and daughter and women in general...but it's not ok when other people do it.

I get it now.
**Sk!TtLeS B** View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote **Sk!TtLeS B** Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2012 at 11:57pm
T.I. 'bout that life, y'all. 
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (15) Thanks(15)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2012 at 11:58pm
Dead@ look like u damaged yo waistline

DeadX10@ Now yo azz getting banished from the kingdom. Go look at a broke n!gg@ page (forum). You are undeserving of our magnificence

^^^ that shh can str8 up be the tag line used here once someone makes the ban.LOL
indiecat View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote indiecat Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 11 2012 at 11:59pm
i feel like hes gonna show up on someones doorstep to fight like that girl did on twitter.
FarraFace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote FarraFace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2012 at 12:07am
What do "pressin that line" and "turn up" mean?

Ain't he on probation or parole or something locked-up related?

He don't need to be threatening people in public print.

If he thinks Tiny is a dime, I'd be happy as hell he didn't think I was a dime.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 12 2012 at 12:40am
i saw this and did not post it bc i was so embarrassed for him.  i legit felt like this reading it

Edited by EPITOME - Aug 12 2012 at 12:42am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 7>
  Share Topic