Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - T.I and mayweather engage in fisticuffs over tiny
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

T.I and mayweather engage in fisticuffs over tiny

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>

Author
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 6:57pm
he wants street cred  so bad
Sponsored Links

OhMyCurlz View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote OhMyCurlz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 6:58pm
Floyd would whoop TI and it would be a mighty embarrassing scuffle. What is up with TIP trying to get in dick measurement contests with everybody lately? This is what, the THIRD little "altermacation" his ass has been in in the last 2 months? Always 'confronting' somebody like he gon' do sheit.

I love seeing Tiny win though. She's been through too much with TIP. He steady trying to make it seem like she is the embarrassment (instagram pics, Tiny & Toya, booty disfigurement, face etc), but he's the REAL embarrassment. With his controlling, bombastic, move-like-a-lizard, pseudo-intelligent, ADHD ass. 
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 8:02pm
^^^I agree but people treat you the way you allow them to treat you. She probably was trying to stay for the kids but sometimes you gotta know when to throw in the towel. Not to throw stones but don't he have three kids all around the same age?
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 8:04pm
oh and i hope they work it out and stay together too..

i like them as a couple..Heart
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 9:07pm
Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I wonder what T.I meant by his "these women are trying to put us against each other" comment?!

T.I has to be on something to roll up on Money May like that. I don't see anything wrong with Tiny accompanying a friend to a party and then taking a picture. T.I seems very controlling anyway.

I like Tiny. She seems like cool peoples.

probly just talking about tiny & shenikah posting the pix at the fight, the party etc on IG,

I thought that comment came before the Instagram photo Ouch Maybe they were hangin' out together prior to this incident.

At any rate, I just can't imagine T.I making that sort of comment about his wife. It seems a little messed up.

I hope that Tiny is able to find happiness.
rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 9:33pm
ti is acting all kinds of pressed 

Just not the pressed that matters 
.. faithful and trustworthy 
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 9:48pm

Originally posted by NJHairLuv NJHairLuv wrote:

I wonder what T.I meant by his "these women are trying to put us against each other" comment?!

T.I has to be on something to roll up on Money May like that. I don't see anything wrong with Tiny accompanying a friend to a party and then taking a picture. T.I seems very controlling anyway.

I like Tiny. She seems like cool peoples.

probly just talking about tiny & shenikah posting the pix at the fight, the party etc on IG,

I thought that comment came before the Instagram photo Ouch Maybe they were hangin' out together prior to this incident.

I saw pix of Tiny & Shanekah with Floyd and his entourage all over her FB page the day after Floyd's fight.  I dont think that Floyd was in NYC while he was training for the fight, so it seems that Tip stepped to him making the comment about 'these women' in NYC some time after the fight.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 9:50pm
At least this will give Floyd a distraction for a minute from trying to control Miss Jackson whilst juggling Bad Medina the rest of his harem.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 2:12am
They really should end this soon because things like this don't seem to end well.

Remember Tupac, Biggie and Faith Evans??
JamCaygirl View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote JamCaygirl Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2014 at 8:06am
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 12>
  Share Topic