Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - T.I and mayweather engage in fisticuffs over tiny
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

T.I and mayweather engage in fisticuffs over tiny

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>

Author
Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 3:39pm
Ive grown to like Tiny. I feel so bad for her with all the sh*t ppl say about her looks.

Do 50 and T.I. have beef? If not, his "stop bringing up what she look like" remark was unnecessary ( I laughed a little though on the cool..but it hurt my soul still)
Sponsored Links

Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 4:20pm

photo fjfitide.png

We wonder if someone at the party mentioned to Tip that Tiny had partied with Floyd the night before?

----------------------------------------

the above & below pix are moments before the altercation with ti & floyd ....

photo tinicki.jpg

Nicki Minaj partied with T.I. moments before his fight with Floyd Mayweather.  See pics from Nicki's party and concert pics from Pharrell's show in Glasgow inside....

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 25 2014 at 4:25pm
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 4:25pm
Tipe is just mad that his black has cracked. he looks sick/afflicted and very stressed out.  Is he really 34? he looks bad.

Edited by NJHairLuv - May 25 2014 at 4:29pm
dOLLish. View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote dOLLish. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 5:18pm
I wonder what T.I meant by his "these women are trying to put us against each other" comment?!

T.I has to be on something to roll up on Money May like that. I don't see anything wrong with Tiny accompanying a friend to a party and then taking a picture. T.I seems very controlling anyway.

I like Tiny. She seems like cool peoples.
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 5:29pm
Originally posted by dOLLish. dOLLish. wrote:

I wonder what T.I meant by his "these women are trying to put us against each other" comment?!

T.I has to be on something to roll up on Money May like that. I don't see anything wrong with Tiny accompanying a friend to a party and then taking a picture. T.I seems very controlling anyway.

I like Tiny. She seems like cool peoples.

probly just talking about tiny & shenikah posting the pix at the fight, the party etc on IG,
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 5:31pm
ti looks like he is still addicted to ectasy.Ouch making bad decisions like he is high. can someone direct me to the thread that discusses ti with new outside baby and the mothers day dalliance with a woman. I dont remember the name of the thread and i tried to find it.
Fraiche2Death View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote Fraiche2Death Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 5:42pm
Yea Tip looks like he like he does the drugs...more than ecstacy.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 5:49pm
I have come to really like Tiny. I believe Floyd, T.I. Snitching ass don't want to throw those hands with Floyd. They are both full of bitchassness though.
Benni View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Benni Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 6:02pm
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 6:05pm
YESSSSS ole boy lookin like he been up for 9 days str8 which he probably has been sheitt they parties HARDY babyLOL / tip you gon have to know when to take yo black azz n go lay down n just chillAngry boy you looks a baboons azz messShocked tiny doin the most cause she hasn't figured out a proper outlet to get on bout her business (tip aint stuttin you girl but to act a fool) he wants his cake, pie, cookies & crumpetsLOL as long as tiny keeps lettin him have his way that's JUST what he's gonna doTongue
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678 12>
  Share Topic