Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - T.I and mayweather engage in fisticuffs over tiny
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

T.I and mayweather engage in fisticuffs over tiny

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>

Author
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 2:28pm
If Floyd was at Fatburger with is daughter (It looked like her in the passenger seat when Floyd drove off), TI got what was coming to him. He should have respected Floyd & his daughter and not even stepped to him to talk about the mess that he conjered up. Isnt TI still on probation?

That dude that worked at Fatburger had a gash on his side that looked like it needed stitches. I hope that one of these millionaires has enough dignity to wire the dude some money to correctly cover his medical expenses.
Sponsored Links

creole booty View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote creole booty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 2:32pm
Imma say a prayer for ti. That brotha done lost his mind. I don't care what mayweather or Tyson ever says to u. Just walk away with ur body and life.
Katrenia View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Katrenia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 2:51pm
TI is a bold and stupid little man.

There is nothing wrong with Tiny enjoying herself whether TI like it or nah. TI lost his right to control her outings when he had a relationship with another woman that resulted in an outside child.

That niqqa needs to stay in hiding and continue licking those wounds.
Diane (35) View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Diane (35) Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 2:55pm
wait i thought ti and tiny got back together after a brief separation. i hope they work it out too. 

Curtis Jackson dont have one fuqq to do? *hisses teeth* 
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 3:01pm
Married folk and their "friends" mhhmmmmm

ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 3:19pm
doesn't TI have a new baby?  And he's worried about where she's at?  I like how he's getting all turnt now that he has new music out (fight last week w him and game vs the cops).
SoutherNtellect View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote SoutherNtellect Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 3:22pm
i hope their marriage works. 
tis all 
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 3:32pm

These celebs been trying it lately....

Who's next?

Lite Brite View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Lite Brite Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 3:39pm
Ive grown to like Tiny. I feel so bad for her with all the sh*t ppl say about her looks.

Do 50 and T.I. have beef? If not, his "stop bringing up what she look like" remark was unnecessary ( I laughed a little though on the cool..but it hurt my soul still)
Bonjour baby ooowee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bonjour baby ooowee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 4:20pm

photo fjfitide.png

We wonder if someone at the party mentioned to Tip that Tiny had partied with Floyd the night before?

----------------------------------------

the above & below pix are moments before the altercation with ti & floyd ....

photo tinicki.jpg

Nicki Minaj partied with T.I. moments before his fight with Floyd Mayweather.  See pics from Nicki's party and concert pics from Pharrell's show in Glasgow inside....

Edited by Bonjour baby ooowee - May 25 2014 at 4:25pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 34567 12>
  Share Topic