Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - T.I and mayweather engage in fisticuffs over tiny
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

T.I and mayweather engage in fisticuffs over tiny

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>

Bootiful Cream

Author
fckwitmeuknoigotit View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote fckwitmeuknoigotit Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 1:19pm
i believe money may's side of the story. tip is a hot head and has admitted it several times in his music.
Sponsored Links

thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (22) Thanks(22)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 1:32pm
Its always the cheaters that want to have a bitch fit when your within a couple of inches of man because theyre f.ukking everything...smh.
EPITOME View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote EPITOME Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 1:34pm
don't TIP and Tiny have threesomes?
didn't some woman IG a pic of TI with her on Mothers Day? a woman who he is not related to in any fashion?
this man needs to have several little seats
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 1:34pm
He has always been possessive when it comes to Tiny....you could see in on Tiny and Toya....thats why I think they phased her out and put together their own shyt sothey can portray it how they want....
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 1:34pm
Floyd should have whooped Ti's ass. He already spoke to him about this situation. Miss piggy so wack acting like they're in high school or something
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 1:36pm
And I don't blame Tiny for kicking it.....she is separated and grown.....if you wanted yo wife to be at home act right.....ya'll can call her ugly all day long....but clearly that nicca likes in....and is willing to fight for it....lmao.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 1:39pm
So it's ok for married women to act messy in front of her kids ? What example is she setting? If they not together they need to divorce instead of bringing people in they're bs. Like a innocent bystander like Floyd
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 1:43pm

She's not allowed to hang out? You are presenting this like they were alone.....LOL They were not....they were with 50 other people....and she wasn't even at FatBurger.....they shouldn't just divorce like seriously they have a football team of babies so its not that simple....TBH I rather see her out enjoying life then at home crying over TI and his love child.....
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 1:47pm
I like Tiny.
TI is a hot head and possessive.
I like him too though

I saw her new haircut on BGLH she looks cute with it
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 25 2014 at 1:49pm
Yes she can hang out but not with someone her husband is uncomfortable hanging out with. Even though she wasn't there her motives of posting these pics was to get back at TI. They need to either divorce or get some counseling. Technically they don't have a football team he does. She has 3 that belongs to her and it's not like they would be starving if they got a divorce
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarg
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic