Perfect Hair Collection

Thug Challenges Lawyer in Court to a Fight

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thug Challenges Lawyer in Court to a Fight
    Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:44pm

WATCH: FL judge goes bonkers in court, challenges attorney to fight: ‘I’ll beat your *ss’

By Travis Gettys
Tuesday, June 3, 2014 7:47 EDT

video

A Florida judge is accused of punching a defense attorney Monday during a court hearing.

Judge John Murphy and veteran public defender Andrew Weinstock exchanged words in a Brevard County courtroom after the judge tried to pressure the attorney to ask his client to waive his right to a speedy trial.

“You know, if I had a rock I would throw it at you right now,” Murphy told the attorney. “Stop pissing me off. Just sit down.”

The argument was captured on closed-circuit video.

“You know, I’m the public defender,” Weinstock said. “I have a right to be here, and I have a right to stand and represent my client.”

The judge then challenged the attorney to go into a back hallway, where there were no cameras, to fight.

“If you want to fight, let’s go out back, and I’ll just beat your ass,” Murphy said, and the two men left the courtroom.

Although the pair could not be seen on camera, the courtroom monitoring system captured audio of them scuffling, accompanied by several loud thuds.

Courtroom observers sat uncomfortably or exchanged incredulous looks during the altercation.

They clapped when the fight sounded as if it had ended.

Weinstock’s supervisor said the two men did not exchange additional words in the hallway, but he said the judge threw several punches at the defense attorney.

“The attorney said that immediately upon entering the hallway he was grabbed by the collar and began to be struck,” said Blaise Trettis, public defender of the 18th Judicial Court. “There was no discussion, no talk, not even time for anything. Just as soon as they’re in the hallway, the attorney was grabbed.”

Two deputies broke up the fight, and the attorney was reassigned to another area to keep him from interacting with Murphy.

The judge returned to court after the fight and continued ruling over first appearances.

“I will catch my breath eventually,” Murphy said. “Man, I’m an old man.”

The judge was not arrested or charged, but the public defender’s office said the incident would be reported to the Florida Bar.

http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2014/06/03/watch-fl-judge-goes-bonkers-in-court-challenges-attorney-to-fight-ill-beat-your-ss/

Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:54pm
knew it would be florida
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 4:58pm
these old judges need to retire
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:23pm
The judge needs to be fired so you want to violate someone rights because you have other things to do.

A lot of these judges need to fired and replaced.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:25pm
Originally posted by thewonderfulwa thewonderfulwa wrote:

The judge needs to be fired so you want to violate someone rights because you have other things to do.

A lot of these judges need to fired and replaced.
Mz. Mocha View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mz. Mocha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:28pm
It just had to be Florida huh...smh. Good job Judge LOL
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:29pm
Good title
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:31pm
I know the jurors were happy they got called for jury duty that day. LOL

Edited by keepgrowing - Jun 03 2014 at 5:32pm
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:32pm
LOL this is so stupid.
like...did this for real just happen 

Im_oh_so_hott View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Im_oh_so_hott Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 03 2014 at 5:40pm
Wheres that bugs bunny gif ?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style