BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Market Place > Member to Member Exchange
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Three Units for Sale: Currently adding pics

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
EVA D DIVA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EVA D DIVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Three Units for Sale: Currently adding pics
    Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 3:41pm
Hi everyone.

I have three units for sale.  Two of the units are new units from mylittlesecretsonline.com.  The new units are unworn, unwashed, and unaltered in any manner.  The lace has never been cut.   The last unit is a used silk top unit that I purchased from a member here (SOLD).

Details:

Unit:  Bob (prestyled from mylittlesecretsonline.com)

Sales for $285 on mylittlesecretsonline.com. I am willing to sale for $200 (this includes shipping).

Unit: Soul (lace front)

I don't remember the exact dollar amount I paid for soul, but I do know she was over $200.  I am willing to sell for $150 (this includes shipping).

SOLD
I purchased this unit from ilovepink.  It is a silk top unit.  I paid $150, but I am willing to sell the unit for $125 (including shipping).  All I remember is that the unit is 16 inches, and if I am not mistaking is virgin chinese light yaki.

Edited by EVA D DIVA - Jan 17 2013 at 11:33am
Sponsored Links

Unbeweaveable21 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Unbeweaveable21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:26pm
I just discovered this website have you ever tried their yaki flip-ins
Nadiesca View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nadiesca Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:39pm
can't see the pics
iBetYouhNvNika View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iBetYouhNvNika Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 4:40pm
Can't see pics
csungrl09 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote csungrl09 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 16 2013 at 8:18pm
can you repost this pics?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EVA D DIVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 1:38am
http://www.mylittlesecretsonline.com/soul/

I tried to update my original post, but I couldn't for some reason... I will be posting pics of each unit in the am.  I am sorry for making everyone wait.  The cursl are no longer in the Bob unit.  I originally ordered both units on December 3, 2012, but I din't get them until Christmas Eve.  I never wore them and the tags are still attached to the lace.

As for the silk top, it is still in the package that the original owner used to ship to me.  Pics will also be posted.

If for any reason, I can't post pics, I will email everyone that inquired.

Edited by EVA D DIVA - Jan 17 2013 at 1:38am

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EVA D DIVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 1:41am
Originally posted by Unbeweaveable21 Unbeweaveable21 wrote:

I just discovered this website have you ever tried their yaki flip-ins

No I have never used her yaki clip ins

This was my second time trying to order from her.  The first fell through because she took my money and took forever to send out my units.  The same thing happened to me this time, but I waited forever.
The amount of time she takes to mail out her products, is a hot ass mess.  I had to keep emailing her.  She claims everything will ship out in 5-6 days, it took 21. 

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote EVA D DIVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 9:43am

I am taking pics now, I will upload them shortly.

CLY-----SOLD

Edited by EVA D DIVA - Jan 17 2013 at 11:30am
hiaphia View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote hiaphia Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:18am
Getting it right now!

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote EVA D DIVA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 11:20am
lol. i just tried to text you, but it was your house number... I am new to posting pics on here.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>