Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Threads YOU want to see on BHM...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 5:40am
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

Where's Afro...SO he can see my leg progressLOL

#TeamTTTFitnessthread

repost!!

or post in the fitness thread
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 5:41am
Originally posted by Midna Midna wrote:

Post your name, address, and SSN
date of birth too

Senior Detective View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 6:08am
Y'all nosey as hell
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:12am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

he's the only one i could see going into the basement and putting on a body suit made of flesh with a zipper in the back.
3 points:

Y'all gon quit picking on my dear, sweet brother noompsie mixer.

There's no good place to put a zipper on a people body suit. The front is odd, the back would be a never ending ass crack and the side is a total no go.

It'll be good to see ya during the game tonight. I feel like we've not interacted in a while-- hi wonderland *waves*
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 8:27am
Originally posted by nekamarie83 nekamarie83 wrote:

he's the only one i could see going into the basement and putting on a body suit made of flesh with a zipper in the back.
3 points:

Y'all gon quit picking on my dear, sweet brother noompsie mixer.

There's no good place to put a zipper on a people body suit. The front is odd, the back would be a never ending ass crack and the side is a total no go.

It'll be good to see ya during the game tonight. I feel like we've not interacted in a while-- hi wonderland *waves*

it's a family affair I see...please don't kill me.  

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 10:46am
I love trolling wonderland as much as she loves trolling me so it's cool.

And nothing's weirder than coming to bhm just to whine about eating too much food. I hope you get reported again.
nekamarie83 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nekamarie83 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 11:09am

it's a family affair I see...please don't kill me.  

nah you aight. 

you're safe LOL
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 11:28am
Also *gives neka, naturalchick and afro dap*
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 11:46am
Qualified View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote Qualified Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 06 2013 at 12:20pm
I want to see a thread devoted strictly to us releasing our perils from our day to day living. Like, if someone cuts you off on the commute to work. Or the co worker that always bothers you. A family member that is always asking for something like gas money or a ride to the store lol. Or maybe some of our college students, especially those enrolled at HBCU's... they always have a story especially when it comes to dealing with those folks in the registrar's and bursars office lol. Someone pissed you off in the grocery store, or at the fast food restaurant. Anything pertaining to your interactions with the people you've encountered throughout the day. You get the gist. Just a thread where we can come and tell about what happened, any resolution, if you had to go off, if they went off, if you made the news, almost went to jail lol etc. Something like random thoughts, but geared towards getting it completely off your chest. Maybe the title should be "You Ain't Gon Believe This Sh!t!" IDK just a suggestion.

Edited by Qualified - Dec 06 2013 at 12:21pm
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1516171819>
  Share Topic