Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Threads YOU want to see on BHM...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 7891011 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:16pm
id prefer to watch but ill mod if no one else volunteers. when do you wanna start? 

i don't even wanna try to do it on my own though.. i wouldn't want there to be any time longer than like 15-20 minutes where y'all are without a mod and i can't say for certain id be able to be there 24/7
definitely won't be like last time though.  i still feel bad for that. 
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:17pm
Ok ill mod.
Can you help or do you want to play?
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:18pm
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

There should be a 12 hour have your pic up because that other ish is BS and you never see no one.

The way you exploited that girl's pictures the other day is part of the reason people don't feel comfortable leaving pics up for long.

I didn't even exploit her, those pictures are up for the internet to see. You do this with stars, other people's blogs, and twitter shyt. So don't put everything on me, but oh, I guess since I'm a male I'm the devious one, you know what take your seat and your finger stick it where you know what.

That was actually just an observation to help your ass, but...

Silly bastard, pull ya tampon outta your ass and miss me with that innocent victim sh!t.

I saw your response in the LSA thread. You knew exactly what you were doing when you brought that girl's pictures over here, so own that sh*t.   You saw what those women did to that girl, and you turned around and subjected her to the same mess over here. You damn right, you are devious and lame as hell for that.

And don't worry bout where the I put my fingers. Maybe you should put your own fingers to work, so your miserable ass will have something more to do than create multiple personalities online.

Man, trick stfu, but I guess you felt relieve for posting that to get that off your chest, so what made you moderator and all, now go fcuk on and quit worrying about what I post! If the mods want to say something to me, than let them do their dam job, but for as much as what I did, I did nothing wrong, you have the power to post or not to post. But I guess your nosey racoon lookin azz going through the garbage  talking ish like usual, man go somewhere brown nosing and ridiculous bs
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:20pm

I read that as members saying what other member they are bonking.....
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:22pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Post your stretchmarks.

You post first Stern Smile
That wouldn't be so bad. I gained some muscle mass so STRETCHMARKS ALL ABOARD!!!!1
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:26pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I read that as members saying what other member they are bonking.....

I wasn't aware that was going on but I meant just anyone who was smashing someone.
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:29pm
Shady, don't humor her anymore. You already clowned pattern. This is the part where you enjoy your victory by pointing and laughing at her.

There should be a 12 hour have your pic up because that other ish is BS and you never see no one.

The way you exploited that girl's pictures the other day is part of the reason people don't feel comfortable leaving pics up for long.

I didn't even exploit her, those pictures are up for the internet to see. You do this with stars, other people's blogs, and twitter shyt. So don't put everything on me, but oh, I guess since I'm a male I'm the devious one, you know what take your seat and your finger stick it where you know what.

That was actually just an observation to help your ass, but...

Silly bastard, pull ya tampon outta your ass and miss me with that innocent victim sh!t.

I saw your response in the LSA thread. You knew exactly what you were doing when you brought that girl's pictures over here, so own that sh*t.   You saw what those women did to that girl, and you turned around and subjected her to the same mess over here. You damn right, you are devious and lame as hell for that.

And don't worry bout where the I put my fingers. Maybe you should put your own fingers to work, so your miserable ass will have something more to do than create multiple personalities online.

Man, trick stfu, but I guess you felt relieve for posting that to get that off your chest, so what made you moderator and all, now go fcuk on and quit worrying about what I post! If the mods want to say something to me, than let them do their dam job, but for as much as what I did, I did nothing wrong, you have the power to post or not to post. But I guess your nosey racoon lookin azz going through the garbage  talking ish like usual, man go somewhere brown nosing and ridiculous bs
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:30pm
Post your legs. I wanna see the ratio of chicken legs vs ham hock legs. LOL
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:30pm
STFU mixer, you're the psychopath on this board.
HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:31pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Post your legs. I wanna see the ratio of chicken legs vs ham hock legs. LOL

Weve done this one too I thinkLOL

Posting Stretch marks thoDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training