BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Threads YOU want to see on BHM...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 678910 20>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 6 Votes, Average 2.33  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
patternsandtexture View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote patternsandtexture Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:07pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Post your stretchmarks.

You post first Stern Smile

I'll go first. LOL
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:07pm

I really want a mafia thread though.

I took the whole week off for my cousins wedding so Im basically free.

Coke.....??
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:08pm

it will always be a game!!!!! lol
GG View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote GG Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:08pm
I dream of a messy "who are you smashing?" thread where some people might possibly post the same person. Sigh I watch too much day time tv.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:08pm
Originally posted by patternsandtexture patternsandtexture wrote:

Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Originally posted by Mixer Mixer wrote:

Post your stretchmarks.

You post first Stern Smile

I'll go first. LOL

Gooooo!!! lol
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:09pm

Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

There should be a 12 hour have your pic up because that other ish is BS and you never see no one.

The way you exploited that girl's pictures the other day is part of the reason people don't feel comfortable leaving pics up for long.

I didn't even exploit her, those pictures are up for the internet to see. You do this with stars, other people's blogs, and twitter shyt. So don't put everything on me, but oh, I guess since I'm a male I'm the devious one, you know what take your seat and your finger stick it where you know what.

That was actually just an observation to help your ass, but...

Silly bastard, pull ya tampon outta your ass and miss me with that innocent victim sh!t.

I saw your response in the LSA thread. You knew exactly what you were doing when you brought that girl's pictures over here, so own that sh*t.   You saw what those women did to that girl, and you turned around and subjected her to the same mess over here. You damn right, you are devious and lame as hell for that.

And don't worry bout where the I put my fingers. Maybe you should put your own fingers to work, so your miserable ass will have something more to do than create multiple personalities online.
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:09pm
Mafia game is not fun at all. It's too stressful for me lol
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:10pm

maybe they are doing that in tttjr but there are like 5 poles up here and maybe only 2 are desired
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:10pm
i concur jones

you can joke and stuff but its not as fun when y'all are so light hearted/boring. that ish is life or death.. kill or be killed.. hunt them hos down. 

i was probably a lil too aggressive last game i played.. that was cus i got frustrated cus i saw what happened when sang got two special ppl to trust her and i wanted to do that again(she was aggressive too though… but this was back in the day before all the nice newbs) 
but then i ended up being special later… so it wasn't the same. 

i want sang to play.. and i enjoy watching jones play.. i like her spirit.. she goes hard for the town. 
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Dec 05 2013 at 2:15pm
Originally posted by GG GG wrote:

I dream of a messy "who are you smashing?" thread where some people might possibly post the same person. Sigh I watch too much day time tv.
Chile..I could see it now..

"byron? byron with the waves that drive a blue honda accord?" LOL
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Make Them Stare Hair
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures