FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

thoughts on toni braxton recent coon comments

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>

Author
Missvw View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Missvw Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 6:32am
Originally posted by PurplePhase PurplePhase wrote:

I thought whites had the messiest divorces.
F'real
Sponsored Links

MsBMW View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote MsBMW Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 6:52am
Toni stay saying some ignorant stuff out her mouth..Even the comment about Terrence J not having enough money for her...smh
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 6:57am
i hate when black people say dumb sh*t to appease white people's sensibilities.  wes free now we aint gotta do that sh*t no more. been damn near 150 years my people asking for their masters back.
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:09am
Nigg*as gone Nig for whitey  CryCryCryCry

Edited by Princess Grace - Feb 21 2014 at 7:10am
Princess Grace View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Princess Grace Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:12am
Of course they had a easy divorce, wtf would they be fighting over other than HIM getting alimony? I know they wasn;t fighting over his royalties from Silk ?

Wasn't that the group he was in?
iliveforbhm View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:23am

Another million reason why the American Negro is doomed. He just won't wake the fck up for once in his/her's life and gain true freedom.

kfoxx1998 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (6) Thanks(6)   Quote kfoxx1998 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:47am
This doesn't surprise me at all.   Toni is one of those black people who has never worked with yt ppl in a normal environment.  One minute she was in a mostly black experience living in Maryland with her family singing on the side and the next thing you know she's a 20-something superstar.  Yt ppl are like some fashionable curiosity with her and Trina both.  Its funny how Tamar embraces her black roots and looks at them like they wanna act yt and look stupid.  Toni doesn't realize she's not as smart and "refined" as she thinks. 
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:49am
Where's Lilaca when you need her?
liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:55am
Originally posted by kfoxx1998 kfoxx1998 wrote:

Tamar embraces her black roots

Aaaaha! Aaaaahahahahahahaaaa!
Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 7:57am
Tamar wears that blonde hair to look like a white woman.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 7>
  Share Topic