Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

Thoughts on this?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 8:50am
Originally posted by CherryBlossom CherryBlossom wrote:

I wasn't gonna say anything about that comment...I know you explained it..any idiot can explain their reasoning but that doesn't make it right.

if you can't understand why it's problematic that you referred to a continent that was figuratively and literally raped by invaders as a "whore of the world" then you just don't care so save your faux enlightened afrocentric bullsh*t...don't insult my people

I do care. Quit sharing our knowledge with these invaders from the Greeks to whites now. There is a reason for the "mystery schools". I was wrong on how I said it and it's more to the leaders I respect Nzinga on how she fought against the Portuguese off and kept them at bay. But the moors gave divine knowledge to a savage people who in turned use it against us. We gave the world advance metal use that couldn't been replicated until today. But another time for this. Our stolen legacy is being mocked by people who ancestors slept with barn animals and didn't understand the concept of a barn and separate unit for animals.
Sponsored Links

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 8:52am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I was told on here that christianity, as practiced in America today, was present in africa before the 1500s

Ethiopia and I think Libya as well. While, I believe West Africa was more or less still practicing their native spiritual systems and later some practiced Islam.
Bribby View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Bribby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:02am
It's sad how lost African Americans are.
The one's who have done no research. 
CherryBlossom View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:27am
all I read was blah blah blah

is that supposed to be an apology or something?

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:32am
Yes, sort of. Well never mind we ain't gonna see eye to eye on this. I'm always wrong though.
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:43am

are you replying to my post?

I wanted to post this map

Edited by SamoneLenior - Jun 30 2014 at 9:46am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:49am
the thing is there's nothing "to see eye to eye on"

...you either understand the long-standing history of sexual degradation africans have had to endure worldwide as a direct and/or indirect result of colonialism or you don't

..it's that simple..I don't wanna see "whore" or anything like it in reference to african exploitation again, capische?

Edited by CherryBlossom - Jun 30 2014 at 10:24am
SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:52am

the whore comment was in another thread?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote CherryBlossom Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 9:55am
yeah it was samone...from a thread we had about the chinese imperialism influence in africa

he just decided to bring it up here ('don't come for me about the whore comment') 
maysay1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote maysay1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 30 2014 at 10:01am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

I was told on here that christianity, as practiced in America today, was present in africa before the 1500s

Ok so I know I'm not crazy.

Christianity, Judiasm, Islam, and many other religions were present in different parts of the continent over many different empires/centuries way before the transatlantic slave trade began.

I guess people really just don't read books.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic