Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Relationships
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

thoughts on this?

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: thoughts on this?
    Posted: Sep 04 2013 at 10:06pm
'If you can stay friends with your ex you are either still in love or you never were'

Sponsored Links

blkdymondzt View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote blkdymondzt Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 2:33pm
I kind of agree because the one's I'm "cool" with I liked them but it definitely wasn't love. The one that is hard for me to just be friends with (my son's father) is the one I feel like I am madly in love with .
missunfoolish View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote missunfoolish Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 9:02pm
yeah same
and i guess another reason would be you just hate them, which is most of my exes
BBpants View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BBpants Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 19 2013 at 9:04pm
I had to stop talking to my exs because I would keep getting back together with them and it's hard to move on with your ex still in your life....
Printer_Ink View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Printer_Ink Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 21 2013 at 4:54am
I think it gets down to what you mean by 'friends'.

I do not hang out, call or otherwise 'spend time' with an ex bf but if I am walking down the street and run into him .. sure, I will stop and have a polite conversation with him .. but that's it. That's because I don't hold any bad feelings no matter who dumped who. btw (I would never go back with an old boyfriend. It's harddddd to get it right .. the second time around.Unhappy)

But if your ex is still in your life .. like you call him when your car won't start, you text him that his favorite singer will be in town for a concert etc ummm that means something else is going on.

- you stilll want him in your life so maybe you broke it off with him too soon? If he broke it off with you .. you are trying to remain in his life anyway. IMO there is no good way for this situation to end. One of you broke it off for a reason .. and probably that reason will resurface again.

- either of you is still around so that whenever you want company for something like a dinner thingy .. you have a built in 'date'.  You don't have to go alone etc. (So you use each other as a crutch)

- he dumped you .. but he drops by at 3:00 and rolls in bed with you because it's comfortable/easy sex for him and .. he knows you still want him back - so basically he is taking advanatage of the situation for free sex. Maybe it's just  good sex on both sides  (so then you are in a sexual relationship).

- maybe the 2 of you are really good buddies ... but the next man in your life definitely will not understand that arrangement .. so then this friendship keeps other men out of your life and you can't have a real relationship with anyone.

And ... if he starts seeing someone.. you are gonna have to stand there and be nice about it .. because since you are 'friends/buddies' .. he feels he can tell you all about her! Wow ... now that would be a case of Chinese Water torture. Dead Maybe you didn't even realize you wanted him back until this other girl turns up.

All of the above are kind of dead end situations. Best to go back to being 'friendly enough to speak on the street' so that there is room in your heart for a someone new. Embarrassed

Edited by Printer_Ink - Sep 21 2013 at 5:07am
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 23 2013 at 10:12am
I can't be friends with my exes unless there is a good distance of miles btw us, cuz they all wanna still fucc me
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 03 2013 at 10:12pm
im friends with my ex. i did love them but not anymore. they just make me wanna vomit.
they're cool dudes just not relationship material lmao.

Beauty620 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Beauty620 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Oct 04 2013 at 8:28am
So true!....Goes both ways Clap
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply