Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

thoughts on how this hoodrat was handled

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1617181920 47>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:47am
Her bad-bodied homegirl in the blue amped her up and then ran for cover. Guess she has more sense than I thought LMAO.

Yet another prime example of ppl fukcing with strangers not knowing what they're capable of.

Some people gotta learn the hard way. That man asked her REPEATEDLY to back up and she wouldn't. He tased that ass and she scooted away from him like her ass was on fire LMAO.

Sponsored Links

ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 1:51am
And I'm bookmarking this thread cuz the comments in here are PRICELESS!

More businesses need to have these cameras for their employees protection, cuz I bet you that heifer woulda claimed he attacked her for no reason.

And now I'm curious what my taser can do .
ImThatDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:05am
Originally posted by india100 india100 wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

india.. he didnt own that store. 
i dont think its protocol or acceptable to lock the store/malls door when a customer is being disruptive and/or disrespectful. 

locking the door until the police come isnt even really plausible 
I know . I feel if the man can use a taser on a woman,. locking the doors should not be a issue. I Admitt the story and comments rub me the wrong way . Hug
That would have been an even bigger issue. Had he locked the doors, he'd've been endangering the lives of the people inside.
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:28am
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

After a while, even the most mild mannered of people could snap if provoked. Being female doesn't give you a green pass to go ham on people without repercussions.
Exactly! Ex--actly!
Women should be respected, yes. However, so should men. I say it ALL OF THE TIME, keep your hands to YOURSELF! Don't be "about that life" if you aren't really "about that life". Do you expect another human being not to respond if you are physically harming them? In what world. Woman or man, if you attack someone else and they attack you, don't complain if you get the shorter end of the stick.
Do you know why they say "if you don't start problems, there won't be any problems"? Because it is true.
He yelled at her kids, she could have come back and said to the effect of "Excuse you, I don't know where you get the temerity. Don't you dare, yell at MY children again. If they need to be disciplined, that's up to me, not you. Your job is to secure the mall and collect your little 9/hr check weekly." Then I'd get his name and report him to his superiors and do a follow up.

She's a bad mother and should have her children taken away from  her asap. She put her children in harm's way by choosing to engage in an argument with a stranger. He walked into the store and she stood there yelling and encouraging the children to yell. She did not stopped and then encouraged her children to go in the store. Then, she proceeded to attack him. Really? And if he had had a gun?
I don't at all condone his action, however, she DID attack him and he has a right as a human to protect himself. That comes before whatever position you hold at work. She herself could have been armed. I mean, she is a ghetto hoodrat. You can never know what to expect from them.

Alas, I'm more than happy I was raised on the opposite spectrum of this video. I'm thankful for the wonderful parents God gave me.

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ImThatDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 2:34am
Oh and, the kids started crying when their mother attacked the security. Not when he tased her. They just got a little louder then but their mother instigating the fight is what got them going.

Those poor things, they have trash for parents.
newdiva1 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote newdiva1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:16am
Originally posted by ImThatDiva ImThatDiva wrote:

Oh and, the kids started crying when their mother attacked the security. Not when he tased her. They just got a little louder then but their mother instigating the fight is what got them going.

Those poor things, they have trash for parents.

true.  that's one thing u don't want to see....your mom in a fight and as a child there's nothing u can do.  I've been there. 
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:21am
He was out of line for yelling at the kids though. But they could have easily ignored him. He has as much right to yell as they do.

The way the woman in blue says "f*ck" scares me. I've never heard it verbalized that hard. f is supposed to be a soft sound. How did she make it sound like that?

I can't believe I'm still watching this video.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:26am
He was out of line, but they made the situation so much worse by the way they reacted. How is what they did and what ultimately transpired any better than him yelling "Hey!" Do they think the kids were more disturbed by that or their parent's yelling obscenities and swinging at some stranger? I don't get it. Hoodrats perplex me.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 4:31am
This shyt doesn't even seem real. The way it's shot and everything. Is this a farce? It seems like something that would be on Adult Swim in the middle of the night.
Naturalchick30 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Naturalchick30 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 5:09am
Originally posted by ShadyLady ShadyLady wrote:

And I'm bookmarking this thread cuz the comments in here are PRICELESS!

More businesses need to have these cameras for their employees protection, cuz I bet you that heifer woulda claimed he attacked her for no reason.

And now I'm curious what my taser can do .

LOL, I need to get me one..
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System