BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

thoughts on how this hoodrat was handled

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 47>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
SweetNovember* View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote SweetNovember* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:11am
This vid is still funny. There has been a rash of hoodrat videos lately. I'm tired of caping for them. Catch enough beatdowns these hoodrats gon learn.
Sponsored Links

modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (8) Thanks(8)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:14am
Originally posted by SweetNovember* SweetNovember* wrote:

This vid is still funny. There has been a rash of hoodrat videos lately. I'm tired of caping for them. Catch enough beatdowns these hoodrats gon learn.

LOL this is so wrong but so true.

Like I said, no I don't support men beating up on women. But as women, you can't just assume that you have the RIGHT to run up in someone's face screeching, shoving yourself into their chest or flapping your hands in their face. For every man who turns the other cheek, there's probably going to be one or two who will set you straight.

After a while, even the most mild mannered of people could snap if provoked. Being female doesn't give you a green pass to go ham on people without repercussions.

Edited by modelbusiness82 - Jan 29 2013 at 12:30am
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:22am
Originally posted by texasmami0117 texasmami0117 wrote:

what was he recording with?

Pretty sure it's a go-pro.

http://gopro.com/
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:28am
That was like some ghetto first person shooter video game. 
SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:29am
Im sorry, call me evil or whatever but she got exactly what she deserved. She stepped up to him. So clearly she felt she could handle him. Some women erk my nerves trying to fight men but then when they actually fight back they wanna act surprised. Was he wrong for putting his hands on her YES! Was he wrong for tasering her ass...HELL NO! Also where was bd when she and them bad ass kids of his was talking all that ish. Why didnt he step in then? 
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:29am
Ummmm my soon to be cuz in law just sent me a link to the ultimate bully beat down. 27 vs 3 guys...asian mafia dudes in Boston beating up some white guys who got a lil too grown for their own good.

I need to stop clicking on links sending me to watching fights...especially if it's from WSHH @_@...

I'm officially done with beat down threads now!
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:32am
da fuk did i just watch
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:39am
it really wasn't funny until she fell and caught the "ghost".. I was thinking why didn't this man just walk away from this situation, then I realized he couldn't because he worked there and couldn't leave his post. I'm glad he recorded this, man I just didn't like that those kids were right there crying and stuff. Best believe this chick got off light, she would have got the "super saian" uppercut if this man didn't use discretion. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet they lucky they aint got no multiple shot automatic taz gun because all of them would be electric sliding on the concrete 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryDead

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 29 2013 at 12:41am
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:43am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I'm a punk, I cried. That was really sad to me. Those poor kids. The taser. The women. The whole thing was just sad.

I'm a punk too, I shed a tear when I heard those kids screaming when she got tased, it was just too sad. I feel so bad for those kids if this is their guidance in life. 

Normally I toss on my cape for the women in these types of situations but not this time, my cape is tired. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 47>
  Share Topic