Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

thoughts on how this hoodrat was handled

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 45>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (13) Thanks(13)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:28am
That was like some ghetto first person shooter video game. 
Sponsored Links

SinCityKitty View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote SinCityKitty Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:29am
Im sorry, call me evil or whatever but she got exactly what she deserved. She stepped up to him. So clearly she felt she could handle him. Some women erk my nerves trying to fight men but then when they actually fight back they wanna act surprised. Was he wrong for putting his hands on her YES! Was he wrong for tasering her ass...HELL NO! Also where was bd when she and them bad ass kids of his was talking all that ish. Why didnt he step in then? 
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:29am
Ummmm my soon to be cuz in law just sent me a link to the ultimate bully beat down. 27 vs 3 guys...asian mafia dudes in Boston beating up some white guys who got a lil too grown for their own good.

I need to stop clicking on links sending me to watching fights...especially if it's from WSHH @_@...

I'm officially done with beat down threads now!
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:32am
da fuk did i just watch
f8dagrate View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote f8dagrate Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:39am
it really wasn't funny until she fell and caught the "ghost".. I was thinking why didn't this man just walk away from this situation, then I realized he couldn't because he worked there and couldn't leave his post. I'm glad he recorded this, man I just didn't like that those kids were right there crying and stuff. Best believe this chick got off light, she would have got the "super saian" uppercut if this man didn't use discretion. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:40am
Originally posted by Gkisses Gkisses wrote:

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet they lucky they aint got no multiple shot automatic taz gun because all of them would be electric sliding on the concrete 

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryDead

Edited by ms_wonderland - Jan 29 2013 at 12:41am
gabi03 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote gabi03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:43am
Originally posted by creole booty creole booty wrote:

I'm a punk, I cried. That was really sad to me. Those poor kids. The taser. The women. The whole thing was just sad.

I'm a punk too, I shed a tear when I heard those kids screaming when she got tased, it was just too sad. I feel so bad for those kids if this is their guidance in life. 

Normally I toss on my cape for the women in these types of situations but not this time, my cape is tired. 
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:43am
Originally posted by babycakebabe babycakebabe wrote:

Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

ive seen plenty of hoodrat parents who ended up with decent offspring 

80% of TTT members have posted dysfunctional stories of their youth under the tutelage of ratchet failure parents. SMH at them damning the children like that.Ouch

oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:44am
Originally posted by Random Thoughts Random Thoughts wrote:

That was like some ghetto first person shooter video game. 

I sent this to my mom and she said it felt like she was watchimg a Spike Lee joint. Lol!
fairyQueen092 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (9) Thanks(9)   Quote fairyQueen092 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 29 2013 at 12:46am
all those guys wearing the same outfit..hood uniform?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1415161718 45>
  Share Topic