Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

thoughts on how this hoodrat was handled

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 47>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (16) Thanks(16)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:03pm
Lawd.... for BHM to be so evil to everyone on this site, they quick to break out the violins for ppl in the wrong.

But tis life.

*shrug*

I hope BHM is still up and running 10 years from now whn them kids are front and center on Fox for strong arming some granny. SMH!

Life is real rather we acknowledge it or not. Just saying.
Sponsored Links

jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:04pm
Yeah I don't think they are automatically destined for failure .
I don't like thinking that about kids because they have their lives in front if them

But having a mama like that creates obstacles isnt helpful at all.
It's most definitely a handicap

Edited by jonesable - Jan 28 2013 at 11:06pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:07pm
im speaking from experience. 
ive seen plenty of hoodrat parents who ended up with decent offspring 
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:08pm
Originally posted by PlainJane PlainJane wrote:

He knew he was gonna tase her the second he turned the camera on. Bait. He was provoking her and instigating by arguing back and forth.
But, anyway,.. She deserved it. In fact, that little boy could stand to catch a spare volt or two.
i don't care much for anyone else in the video
but damn the lil boy needs to be tased too? he know not what he do. he can't be more than 5. that's sad the kids getting caught up in this foolishness and they think they defending their moms at such a young age. My mind immediately thought of boondocks and riley though.
ScorpioLuv View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ScorpioLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:09pm
I couldnt watch that whole thing. The beginning just seemed rachet... I just couldnt Ouch
keepgrowing View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote keepgrowing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:11pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Damn now we coming for the babies for crying when there mother was tased?

Cold world
very cold Cry
teendiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote teendiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by JasonWllms55 JasonWllms55 wrote:

LMFAO at that fat bish who came out at the 3:51 mark in the pink . bish looked like an oversized bottle of pepto bismol. 

LMAO!!! I was tryna figure out why I found this SOOO funny. It's because the post is admist saccharine ass posts. I'm surprised no one came at him for saying fat bish. You know damn well you can't call that lady fat LOL*keels over like Timber did in the video*
india100 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote india100 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:25pm
Originally posted by jonesable jonesable wrote:

Yeah I don't think they are automatically destined for failure .
I don't like thinking that about kids because they have their lives in front if them

But having a mama like that creates obstacles isnt helpful at all.
It's most definitely a handicap
I Would bet the  she was rasied the same way . I sit back and laugh at something so tragic . We should volunteer and mentor  more in our own communities .

Many black children have nothing positive to do after school . I reach out if possible to famlies like this via the Boys and girls club for example . White people are laughing at how we ignore our own people without lifiting a hand to make a change in the black poverty stricken areas .

I know the young women was wrong , but she is women and mother in my mind First  .Lock the door until the police arrives .

Edited by india100 - Jan 28 2013 at 11:27pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:30pm
india.. he didnt own that store. 
i dont think its protocol or acceptable to lock the store/malls door when a customer is being disruptive and/or disrespectful. 

locking the door until the police come isnt even really plausible 
oh_so_moody View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (11) Thanks(11)   Quote oh_so_moody Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 11:32pm
Lock the door at the mall?

Okay, I'm going to sleep!
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures