Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

thoughts on how this hoodrat was handled

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 47>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 3.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:37pm
lol so she gets no shade for doing that in front of her own children?
lol ok
Sponsored Links

Addicted19034 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Addicted19034 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:38pm
Originally posted by laceyfront laceyfront wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

yeah, them bebe's were real tough til mama got that azz tased.
LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCryCryCryCryCryLOLLOLLOLLOLLOL

*faints*
modelbusiness82 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:39pm
IMO security guards are a half step above TSA. They don't hire "the best of the best" for those positions. I have acquaintances who are security guards up here in NYC, and the training is pretty minimal. So...don't be so sure.

Again. In this particular case, she has no case as: 1. she came off so crazy no court would feel sorry for her - especially as she jumped right back up ready to fight again.

But, if he (or any security guard) pulled that with someone who sounded more educated, wasn't acting so crazy, etc...there's a potential law suit. That's why security guards are instructed to call the police when a situation gets out of hand...NOT to try to handle the situation 100% on their own.
jonesable View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote jonesable Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:39pm
Of course she does.
Anyone with eyes could see she was acting like a belligerent fool the whole time.

Did you just need us to say it?

Edited by jonesable - Jan 28 2013 at 9:42pm
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:41pm
shiit the security guards at my school have tasers, batons and guns
so i wouldn't be so sure either that he's not authorized to have it
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:43pm
of course i didn't need you to say it but you're acting like hes so wrong for doing that in front of her kids when 1. she obviously didn't care that they were there and 2. she brought it on herself

anyways i know better than to debate these topics with you cuz we usually very much disagree lol

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:43pm
Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

I didn't question authorization...but the level of training he acquired to accurately & effectively use it.

I would say the fact that she popped back up like a Little Tykes "Weevil" would be a good sign that he doesn't know how to use it right.

I've seen cops taze someone. THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO POP BACK UP ASAP.
Princess_S View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Princess_S Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:44pm
LOL
Originally posted by dreamz dreamz wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I am going straight to hell.

Can I sit next to you. This my first time taking that ride. LOLLOL
mrshairdo View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mrshairdo Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:45pm
Originally posted by modelbusiness82 modelbusiness82 wrote:

Originally posted by mrshairdo mrshairdo wrote:

I didn't question authorization...but the level of training he acquired to accurately & effectively use it.

I would say the fact that she popped back up like a Little Tykes "Weevil" would be a good sign that he doesn't know how to use it right.

I've seen cops taze someone. THEY'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO POP BACK UP ASAP.

that could be because it had a low range
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote modelbusiness82 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 28 2013 at 9:46pm
Additionally...you're supposed to warn someone first. Maybe I missed it, but I don't remember him saying "hey keep it up and I will taze your ass". All he said was "watch what I got for you"...that sounds like a hood threat - no training there.

That dude is not qualified. He did what he had to because she was so reckless and stupid, but that man didn't exhibit anything in that vid that shows he spent a lot of time in training to maintain his cool (as he kept going back and forth with both those ignorant women way too much) and that he knew how to use the weapons issued.

Likewise, if he tazed her, he should have had zipties to subdue her and keep her from hurting him or others. Because it wasn't like anyone else was coming for him. And the fact that he was working solo is a fail, as one man can't contain a situation. And as soon as everyone came running to the girl's aid, he ran back inside. So no...not trained adequately for the situation.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
GreatGlam.com
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Beautfiully Created Human Hair Extensions
The Haircare Solution for Locs and Twists
DHT Blocker System
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 47>