Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thoughts on a situation involving rape and incest
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

Thoughts on a situation involving rape and incest

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 4.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
petiteone29 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote petiteone29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 10:00pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Originally posted by petiteone29 petiteone29 wrote:

Originally posted by Sang Froid Sang Froid wrote:

Who asks an adult what it feels like to be fingered?
The ?

A little girl who is curious I guess. I have no idea why she did that.Either way he was wrong.

curious or abused?

my mercy

I'm just telling y'all what she told me. I look at it as abuse and he should be put away but she says that she did ask him that. I only gave that example to show that sometimes its hard for people to realize that they were abused when they believe it was their fault because they think that they were willing participants. 
Sponsored Links

foxyroy19 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote foxyroy19 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 11:31pm

Edited by foxyroy19 - Nov 18 2013 at 11:41pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 11:42pm
Originally posted by rickysrose rickysrose wrote:

Patrick has the right to be angry but he is handling this very poorly

She hesitated to share this with him for this very reason and he is creating a situation where she will feel she can't share with him

I mean side eye the brother, watch him like a hawk for any sign or signal that he is a serial rapist and report any and everything but don't alienate your potential wife or isolate her from the rest of her family

i agree with this. 

if you love her and wanna be with her in the future... patrick needs to try his hardest to at least somewhat put aspects of the past behind them. 

she never shared with ANYone for that reason... and patrick proved her right and i bet she regrets sharing.. cus it not only ruined their sex life, family life, but maybe even full on relationship.. its just awkwardness... 

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 18 2013 at 11:51pm
would we be calling him a pedo if he was messing with a random 9 year old (not his sis) at 14..? 

just wondering.. 

OrriannaRose View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote OrriannaRose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:53am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

would we be calling him a pedo if he was messing with a random 9 year old (not his sis) at 14..? 

just wondering.. 

Sang Froid View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Sang Froid Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 12:59am
Is it really a bad thing if a person doesn't feel like a victim?
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:15am
i knew yall would side eye that. 
idgaf 

rickysrose View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote rickysrose Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:16am
yes a 14 yr old with a 9 yr old in any sexual manner is rape you are picking a victim that is smaller than you for the purpose of controlling them and pedophilia, a 9 yr old is a very much a child

if someone coerced you, betrayed your trust, whether you fully comprehend it or not, made peace with it or not, they violated you and that should not have happened and that person should be called to account for that

my opinion.
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:25am
I don't quite know how to feel about it. It's definitely incest and rape and he should have known not to do that. The problem that comes into play is that he was a minor when that happened, not a grown man messing with a child. Anyway you look at it, it's a nightmare scenario.
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 19 2013 at 1:27am
When I was a kid about 13 I went to Sunday school with a guy who was involved in the gangrape of a 9 year olld with 5 other guys,

They were grade 7s and she was in grade 4 or 5 ..

A few years ago I saw him on an online community and put his sh*t out there

Sis or no, dude is a rapist pedo. He may not see it that way and she may not either but it is what it is

Sang normalised deviant behaviour is what often makes people feel like they aren't victims .. A users prey on that.. It's also called grooming/ groomed
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 45678>
  Share Topic