Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Thomasadrianna

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
Tfisher214 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tfisher214 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 7:29pm
Agreed!
Sponsored Links

shantel75 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote shantel75 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 30 2013 at 10:26pm
I agree also. And although a license is not required for what I'm trying to do, I still feel the need to take a course and receive certification before I lay hands on any potential clients. That's just me as I like to do things in decency and in the right order. You won't catch me slipping.  Thumbs Down LOL
SassyHunay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyHunay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 12:45am
She's the bomb she takes spots when she goes home to Orlando and then of course when she is in Tallahassee for the school year. She isn't licensed but can lay some hair. I am going to schedule an appt with her in a few weeks.
SassyHunay View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SassyHunay Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 12:49am
I heard that Tiarra learned from her mother who is a licensed cosmetologist not sure if she (Tiarra) is licensed though
Originally posted by shantel75 shantel75 wrote:

Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

Originally posted by lambdoll lambdoll wrote:

Originally posted by Geminigirl Geminigirl wrote:

Originally posted by lambdoll lambdoll wrote:

does anyone know about teasedblackpearlz aka tiarra monet being licensed? because i couldnt get a straight answer out of her.

if you couldn't get a straight answer then chances are no. I mean if your licensed you would say so it's not a secret right?

the thing is she works in a salon, or at least a
place that she goes separate from her home to work
on clients and im pretty sure they are made to
believe that she has a license, cuz she definitely has
them paying licensed cosmetologist prices

yea I get that but you dont have be liscened to do certain things like braid or cornrow. sometimes thats how some girls get there foot in the door. another thing you can do is work for free for like two years and get your liscene. its called an apprenticeship. either way you should be able to find out if someone is liscened but, again if someone ask you wouldnt you just answer if your not hiding anything?
ask a real stylist about it and I bet you would get a straight answer.

You can check to see if someone has a license. It's public info. Must know their full name. That's it.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456
  Share Topic