BHM BHM BHM
Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This woman is dumb as hell

Post Reply Post Reply

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
JoliePoufiasse View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote JoliePoufiasse Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This woman is dumb as hell
    Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 3:33pm
 First she turns down 15 million $, now this? If I were her, I'd kill myself

Mel Gibson's ex Oksana Grigorieva violates confidentiality agreement by talking to Howard Stern and loses almost $400K... days after filing for bankruptcy

Why she went on Howard Stern's radio show in October in the first place is anyone's guess.

But when Oksana Grigorieva chose to speak of her ex Mel Gibson to the shock jock, she made a big mistake, one that will cost her almost $400,000, according to a Friday report from TMZ.

Under the 43-year-old's agreement with the Lethal Weapon actor, the singer - who has daughter Lucia, aged four, with the star - was not supposed to discuss him at all.

Scroll down for video...

Strapped for cash but still smiling: Oksana Grigorieva looked like she didnt have a trouble in the world as she exited her home on Friday to hand off daughter Lucia to ex Mel Gibsons nanny
+6

Strapped for cash but still smiling: Oksana Grigorieva looked like she didn't have a trouble in the world as she exited her home on Friday to hand off daughter Lucia to ex Mel Gibson's nanny

This appearance cost her a fortune: A judge has stopped Grigorieva from receiving almost $400,000 worth of settlement money from Gibson after she talked about the star on Howard Sterns radio show in October
+6

This appearance cost her a fortune: A judge has stopped Grigorieva from receiving almost $400,000 worth of settlement money from Gibson after she talked about the star on Howard Stern's radio show in October

The comments about the Australian icon were made four months ago, but only now has a judge decided they were in violation of that agreement, according to TMZ.

The beauty was receiving payments as part of the $750,000 settlement with Gibson after a nasty split in 2010 that included claims of physical abuse and a leaked tape recording where the actor belligerently berates her.

She had $375,000 left on her balance from Gibson, who is reportedly worth $800m. It was not made clear how the mother will support her daughter once Mel stops sending checks.

Once so happy: The actor with the pop star in January 2010, just months before they had a nasty split which included allegations of physical violence
+6

Once so happy: The actor with the pop star in January 2010, just months before they had a nasty split which included allegations of physical violence

Oksana didn't say much about Mel to Stern, but it was enough to make her bank account shrink.

When Howard told the pop star she's been through a rough time with the Braveheart actor and she just has to move on, Grigorieva referred to a 'painful and dark' phase of her life.

Stern pressed on, asking if Mel swept her off her feet in the beginning.

Theres a child involved: Its not been made clear how stopping payments to Oksana - pictured with Mel in April 2010 - will affect the daughter they had together
+6

There's a child involved: It's not been made clear how stopping payments to Oksana - pictured with Mel in April 2010 - will affect the daughter they had together

The LA resident, who has worked with Josh Groban, didn't say she couldn't talk about Gibson, but instead admitted it was just too painful to talk about.

When the radio star then said the recordings of Mel's malicious rant is pretty astounding, the brunette added this bit: 'Life happens... I'm still catching up on the humor part.'

Stern then played a portion of the recordings and commented that no woman should be talked to in that manner.

Oksana said, 'Thank you.'

On Wednesday TMZ reported Oksana has filed for bankruptcy, claiming she has $10 to her name.

She reportedly turned down $15m child custody settlement offer from Gibson, but that claim has never been supported.

The hard-up Russian pianist made the move due to prohibitive legal debts said to be in the range of $250,000.

Broke: Mel Gibsons ex Oksana Grigorieva has filed for bankruptcy just years after turning down a $15m custody settlement offer from the actor
+6
Broke: Mel Gibsons ex Oksana Grigorieva has filed for bankruptcy just years after turning down a $15m custody settlement offer from the actor
+6

Broke: Grigorieva (left) has filed for bankruptcy just years after treportedly turning down a $15m custody settlement offer from tGibson (right)

In legal documents seen by the site Oksana is claiming she has $48,000 in assets and $438,000 in debts.

She is said to spend $90 a month on Gofer Patrol, which is $10 more than she spends on home security.

The singer is also claiming that in the past six months she only received $200 in royalties, and claims artwork she painted is worth $500.

Her biggest problem is her legal bills, for she owes five lawyers a mammoth $250,000.

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 5:14pm
F*ck Mel Gibson. How he gon say he hopes she gets raped by a pack of niccas, but she's never been raped by a pack of niccas. And the only one beating the shyt out of her was his white ass.
carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 21 2014 at 5:25pm
Well, his bottom of the barrel ass picked the right one I suppose.

Wish I would turn down millions and then squander the change I did get.LOL
Blac1Chyna View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Blac1Chyna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 12:18am
I wonder if he paid Howard to invite her on the show, knowing she'd say something....
Lonisha87 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Lonisha87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 12:22am
But she didnt say anything though
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 12:23am
I don't see why that should effect any child support order.

It doesn't even seem like she said anything about him directly. The judge must be a fan.
Bored w/Out Me? View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Bored w/Out Me? Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 12:35am
mail order brides get treated bad
thewonderfulwa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote thewonderfulwa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:24am
She will be alright, I didn't hear that she said anything much in that interview let alone anything about MEL so I don't understand how that would affect the settlement.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 1:33am
I couldn't care less......Am I suppose to believe she married a blatant racist and didn't share his prospective on black people? Yeah bish better hit the track like she did in russia.
briany View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote briany Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 22 2014 at 6:14am
Were they married?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply