BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This week in...Men's Fashion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 158>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 05 2012 at 9:09pm
Originally posted by AffirmativeBunny AffirmativeBunny wrote:

Gay or not.. I like his style.

Me too.  His style is very polished.  He doesn't ooze masculinity however.

Very strong meta-sexual vibe.
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 5:59pm

Nas & His Dad Get Ready or The Holidays In New GAP Ad

Nov 07 | by Natasha

Photobucket

Nas and his his fave homie--his dad Olu Dara--are featured in a brand new Holiday ad for Gap.  Check it inside...

GAP is showing the love this Holiday.  And Nas & his blues musician dad are the example of Fatherly Love the company is spotlighting in their 2012 Holiday campaign.  The above pic will be on billboards around the country. 

Check out the twosome featured in the Holiday ad commercial as well HERE.  Loves it.

By the way, the "Daughters" rapper is set to bring in the new year at Radio City Music Hall in NYC with a big concert on NYE.

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:33pm
I love it.

Im convinced that Nas sold his soul to the devil.Stern Smile
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 07 2012 at 6:50pm
why?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:44am

Men’s Fashion Flash: Usher’s London Heathrow Airport Thom Browne Cotton and Leather Bomber Jacket and Vintage Cazal 902 Sunglasses

by Faith

Usher was spotted leaving London’s Heathrow Airport in a $1,370 Thom Browne Cotton and Leather Bomber Jacket and a pair of $599 Vintage Cazal 902 Sunglasses:

usher-london-heathrow-airport-thom-browne-cotton-and-leather-bomber-jacket-vintage-cazal-902-sunglasses

His navy cotton bomber jacket features grey leather sleeves and trim and red, white and blue ribbed jersey trim.

His vintage sunglasses are a pricey, but classic pair.

vintage-cazal-902-sunglasses

Hot!

You can get his jacket at www.mrporter.com and his sunglasses at www.cazal-eyewear.com.

What do you think?
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:22pm

tyson-beckford-shanina-shaik-2012-victorias-secret-fashion-show-afterparty-new-york-city-lavo

idris-elba-afterparty-press-night-performance-uncle-vanya-london

James Avery View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote James Avery Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 12:38pm
any info on tyson beckford's hot date?
OoDles O View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote OoDles O Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:47pm
Thom Brown been coming out with alot of cuts Im digging.
Way above my price range though

Edited by OoDles O - Nov 08 2012 at 1:47pm
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 08 2012 at 1:52pm
Originally posted by James Avery James Avery wrote:

any info on tyson beckford's hot date?

Her name is Shanina Shaik and shes an Aussie  model

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:29am

Young & Gettin’ It Album Cover Roberto Cavalli Spring 2012 Brown Leather Contrast Panel Jacket">Wardrobe Query: Meek Mill’s Young & Gettin’ It Album Cover Roberto Cavalli Spring 2012 Brown Leather Contrast Panel Jacket

by Claire
Wardrobe Query-1111312-Meek Mill’s Young &amp; Gettin’ It Album Cover Roberto Cavalli Spring 2012 Brown Leather Contrast Panel Jacket
Marina types, “So, I’ve been asking my boyfriend what he wants for Christmas and he showed me this picture of Meek Mill, [saying] he likes the jacket. Would you be able to help me find out where it’s from/who designed? Thank you!”
Young & Gettin' It<:i> Album Cover Roberto Cavalli Spring 2012 Brown Leather Contrast Panel Jacket" class="aligncenter size-full wp-image-176894" height="490" width="506">
I was stumped, so hopped on the line with Mill’s stylist Sade Tavia, who divulged Mr. Mill was outfitted in this Spring 2012 piece by Roberto Cavalli:
_0-meek-mill-young-gettin-it roberto cavalli jacket brown leather contrast panels accents trim
We’re well into Fall/Winter, so the jacket has most likely long since sold out. If you want the exact look, perhaps contact your local Roberto Cavalli store to see what they may have.
What do you think of Meek’s cover?
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 104105106107108 158>