Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

This week in...Mens Fashion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 160>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
naturesgift View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:08am
you know what I believe in LOVE but for some reason when I see Kevin and his new woman I can't help but think she is trying to use him? So men are still using women as status symbols? instead of getting someone that is going to help them out emotionally and establish a foundation?
Sponsored Links

afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:20am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

you know what I believe in LOVE but for some reason when I see Kevin and his new woman I can't help but think she is trying to use him? So men are still using women as status symbols? instead of getting someone that is going to help them out emotionally and establish a foundation?

Edited by afrokock - Jun 24 2014 at 1:20am
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:23am
David Gandy aged like a pakeha woman

He's only 34

Edited by afrokock - Jun 24 2014 at 1:59am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:23am
what's that?
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:24am
Originally posted by naturesgift naturesgift wrote:

what's that?
as if women are checking for broke dudes to be emotionally stable with

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 24 2014 at 1:32am
plenty! what do you mean? people still marry for LOVE! I'm not saying money don't matter but as you can see from looking around everyone is not thinking of that
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 15 2014 at 8:51am
August 15th, 2014
FASHIONINTERN POSTMEN'S STYLE
Men’s Fashion Flash: I Love Ugly Apparel
BY INTERN 8

You Should Know I Love Ugly1

This one is for all the bombers out there! Menswear has seen a recent boom in the past few years. At the forefront of that boom is I Love Ugly.

You Should Know I Love Ugly 2You Should Know I Love Ugly 3

Started in 2008 by Valentin Ozich and Barnaby Marshall of New Zealand, I Love Ugly combines a minimalist aesthetic with streetwear designs. The brand offers a wide array of products including shirts, pants, shoes, cologne and even artwork.

You Should Know I Love Ugly 4

Not one to shy away from trends in addition to printed pants, shirts and jackets they even make printed watches.

You Should Know I Love Ugly 6You Should Know I Love Ugly 5

Though the brand has had tons of success online and in New Zealand be sure to look out for their global takeover as they open their new store in LA.

You Should Know I Love Ugly 7You Should Know I Love Ugly 8

So take some time out and head over to ILoveUgly.com to see what fans like A$AP Rocky and Hypebeast have been raving about.

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:55pm
August 29th, 2014
BLACK DESIGNERSMEN'S STYLESHOPPING
Men’s Fashion Flash: Musika Frere Suits By Davidson Petit Frere
BY CLAIRE

Ready for a little Friday man candy? Getting into the expertly tailored chic of Suits by Musika Frere:
7 Musika Frere Suits by Davidson Petit Frere
Designed by former Fashion Bomber of the year, Davidson Frere, the line comprises slick and undeniably dapper custom suits and jackets, inspired by the effortless style of Davidson himself.
0 Musika Frere Suits by Davidson Petit Frere
Blue, green, red, checked…your options are endless.
1 Musika Frere Suits by Davidson Petit Frere
Is it getting hot in here?
090 Musika Frere Suits by Davidson Petit Frere
At any rate, read more about Davidson and his line at MusikaFrere.com. Also, be sure to follow Davidson on IG @Davidson_Frere.
1 Musika Frere Suits by Davidson Petit Frere
Guys, would you rock with this line?
0 Musika Frere Suits by Davidson Petit Frere 0

Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2014 at 12:57pm
Davidson was posted before in diff stuff... this dudes style is fire! I love that hes not afraid of color. His suits look amazing. I wonder what he smells like
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote naturesgift Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2014 at 1:42am
first off this style is not for the average guy- The fit is just for his body type- in fact its on the boarder of being unbalanced the jacket is fitted and short
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 155156157158159 160>
  Share Topic