BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This week in...Men's Fashion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 159>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
MinnyMiss16 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MinnyMiss16 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 10 2013 at 8:04pm
Originally posted by Fcgriffin Fcgriffin wrote:

Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Fashion Bomber of the Day: Roeman from New Jersey

by Claire

It’s a fine Friday, so you know what that means: that’s right, we have a Bomber and a Bombshell for your viewing pleasure. Representing for the fellas is Roeman from New Jersey:
Fashion Bombshell of The Day-032913-Roeman from New Jersey
He says, ” I’m CEO of Fashion Company Manikin (www.manikinmob.com).”
_Roeman-from-new-jersey
“… I’m a stylist, designer, and model manager.”

_-Roeman-from-new-jersey-1
“… I love fashion and getting dressed, I dress according to how I feel or what I want to express.”

3--Roeman-from-new-jersey
“Style is something that comes from within to the way you walk, the way you talk, everything needs to happen to create a style.”

_2--Roeman-from-new-jersey
” My style is Mine!”
_roeman-from-new-jersey
” I don’t look to be better then the next or expect anyone to like what I wear, as long as I feel good, and I look good, I’m ready to start my day!”

_5--Roeman-from-new-jersey
Ok, Mr. Fashionisto! I like what you’ve got going here–you have a distinctive look, and you own it!
If you like, see more of Roeman on Instagram @ForeignManikin.
Thoughts on today’s Bomber?

NO

LOLOLOL! I know him! He designed shoes for a fashion show that I was in! LOL
Sponsored Links

femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 1:36pm
Hand &amp; Hand!
Puppy Love!
Hangover Time!
A Rolling Stone!
City Slicker
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 21 2013 at 1:41pm
Skateboard Kid...Hip-Hop Stance...Yeah....Im Back!Only Dennis...
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 22 2013 at 12:15pm

Celebs Hit The "Fast & Furious 6" Hollywood Premiere!

May 22 | by Natasha

photo LUDAP3_zps20a82101.jpg

The cast and their celeb friends came out for for the premiere and afterparty for Universal Pictures' "Fast & Furious 6" premiere at the Gibson Amphitheatre in Hollywood.  And we've got the pics inside...

Co-stars Ludacris and Tyrese hit their Fast 6 premiere last night with friends in tow. 

photo LUDAP10_zpsacf1e641.jpg

Tyrese used the carpet for some pub and brought his music acts out--Ginuwine and Tank from TGT and Lyndriette Kristal Smith, his new artist he's mentoring it seems.  He's brought her on many-a-carpets lately.  And we all know how the mentee/mentor relationship usually ends up.  Mmmhmmm....

photo LUDAP5_zps949b811d.jpg

Ludacris brought his fab girlfriend Eudoxie out as his date as she rocked a white hot dress.

photo PremiereUniversalPicturesFastFurious639p4VGA8AqWl_zps87b34466.jpg

And he remained the gentleman as he gave her his coat at the afterparty.  Awww.

photo PremiereUniversalPicturesFastFurious6YrCimbZr21pl_zps67f0dbca.jpg

Amber Rose and Wiz Khalifa made an understated appearance at the premiere.

photo PremiereUniversalPicturesFastFurious6ERVnVCZqtsil_zps50b312bf.jpg

photo PremiereUniversalPicturesFastFurious6Le4bsBM0-CQl_zpse532acbb.jpg 

2 Chainz rocked all white and hit the carpet, then performed at the afterparty.

photo PremiereUniversalPicturesFastFurious6DFA80SfJokdl_zps86aa47b9.jpg 

Rocsi Diaz kept it colorful in this cute multi-print cocktail dress and orange platform sandals.

photo PremiereUniversalPicturesFastFurious6LjAj7HaZCjjl_zps21fbb041.jpg 

"BBW LA" hottie Gloria Govan showed off some major cleavage (and that's either double sided tape or nipple piercings under that sheer top) with her NBA baller hubby Matt Barnes.

At the afterparty:

photo PremiereUniversalPicturesFastFurious6SzvW12_yT8ql_zpsc6d6c7f8.jpg

Actor/rapper Chris 'Ludacris' Bridges, actress Gal Gadot and actor/producer Vin Diesel posed it up.

photo LUDAP1_zps71efcb3a.jpg  

photo LUDAP6_zps7dd7340a.jpg

The fellas had some fun.

photo LUDAP9_zps4f735e09.jpg   photo LUDAP14_zps7dcaa4f3.jpg

And Vin Diesel kept it sexy.

Fast 6 hits theaters THIS Friday!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 26 2013 at 10:08am

Snapshot: Wale for Athlete’s Quarterly Magazine

by Claire

20130526-104618.jpg

20130526-104635.jpg

20130526-104657.jpg

20130526-104713.jpg

20130526-104729.jpg

Wale for Athlete’s Quarterly Magazine. Styling by Jason Rembert.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 28 2013 at 11:32pm
If you have to use a shoe horn to wedge your balls in your pants, your pants are too damn tight man!!

_roeman-from-new-jersey

wait is the man hand back way?

Edited by Jewelsnyc - May 29 2013 at 5:04am
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 30 2013 at 4:30pm

Spring 2013 Men’s Style Inspiration: What to Wear to a Summer Concert, A Night on the Town, or Your Birthday

by Danielle Nicole

Happy Thursday Bombshells! Today I’m switching things up and trying my style hand at a men’s style inspiration/what to wear request.

Reader Lauren writes, “I bought my fiancé tickets to see Kendrick Lamar for his birthday. I’ve already planned my outfit thanks to your inspiration, but I’d like to surprise him with a new fit for his bday and the show. Any suggestions?”

Surprise gifts are the best, especially when it’s a new outfit! And if your man trusts you to pick out his wardrobe, he is definitely a keeper!

To get your boo fitted just right, I styled a few looks perfect for a summer concert and birthday outing.

Since it’s your man’s birthday, I wanted to give him the option of switching it up in the event you two hit the town or go out to dinner. So for wardrobe option #1, I styled a simple men’s V-neck t-shirt with a pair of dark denim jeans, and a trendy pair of Jimmy Choo Albion Anaconda Leather high top sneakers.

Mens Style Inspiration What to Wear to a Kendrick Lamar Concert

To give this simple look a few cool points, I included a stylish designer watch and a pair of aviator shades. Once you’ve had your fun at the concert, he can swap the high tops for a pair of stylishly chic Del Toro Seersucker Tassel Slippers and cap off this t-shirt and jeans ensemble with a white pique blazer for a classier look.

ShopStyle

For option #2, I created a casually sophisticated look with a pair of Topman Selected Homme Grey Sunny shorts, a stone and black tie dye sweatshirt, and Giuseppe Zanotti zip high top sneakers.

Mens Style Inspiration What to Wear to a Kendrick Lamar Concert 3

As the finishing touch, I worked in a pair of Tom Ford aviator sunglasses, a Raymond Weil Freelancer steel black dial bracelet watch, and a standard leather belt. With a quick spritz of his favorite cologne and hisiPhone in hand, your boo will be ready to live it up for the night.

ShopStyle

For the third option I kept things all the way casual pairing Topman burgundy chino dot shorts with a tri blend ringer tank top and a pair of black Supra high top sneakers.

Mens Style Inspiration What to Wear to a Kendrick Lamar Concert 1

Accessories are the key to bringing this look together, so I added in a few details with a Chicago Blackhawks logo snapback, a pair of Gucci polarized metal aviator sunglasses, a skinny brown belt, and a dog tag necklace as the finishing touch.

Lastly, if your guy is a modest dresser, I kept this final look stylishly simple with a traditional black t-shirt, a pair of brown wash Naked and Famous Weird Guy relaxed-fit jeans, and a denim jacket with leather sleeves.

Mens Style Inspiration What to Wear to a Kendrick Lamar Concert 2

For a splash of color, I incorporated a pair of red Pierre Hardy zip fastening high tops, a red Diesel Viewfinder digital watch, and a pair of Aztec printed men’s ankle socks. To complete the look, make sure your man grabs a pair of shades like these Tom Ford Cole Aviator frames and throws his phone in anembossed leather phone cover leaving him ready to celebrate his birthday in style.

And that will do it! I hope you and your fiancé have a wonderful time celebrating his special day. Which option is giving you a little style inspiration for his bday look?

Edited by femmefatale85 - May 30 2013 at 4:32pm
Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 1:15am
Originally posted by femmefatale85 femmefatale85 wrote:

Puppy Love!

bwhahahaha nooo
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: May 31 2013 at 5:22pm

Fashion Bomber of the Day: Micah from Fresno

by Claire

It’s Friday, so we’re giving you both a Bomber and Bombshell.
Today’s male submission is Micah from Fresno, California:
FBOD-0531
He says, “I am a medical biller by day and a fashion blogger at night.”
2 Micah from Fresno
“I would describe my style as modern and dapper with a slight urban twist.”

0 Micah from Fresno
” I love playing with color, whether it be monochromatic…”

Micah from Fresno 4
“… pops of color…”
Micah from Fresno 2
“…contrasting colors…”
4 Micah from Fresno
“Which is why is started my blog www.ChroniclesofCloth.com.”

Micah from Fresno 0
” I just like to keep things interesting.”

3 Micah from Fresno
“My twitter is @MicahJordann and my Instagram is @ObjectsofOurAffections.”

Micah from Fresno 3
I like! You’re very dapper, sir. Feeling your white suit and your all black look with neon kicks. Hot!
What do you think?

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jun 01 2013 at 8:22am
Very few young men can pull off a bow tie. He isn't one of them.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 133134135136137 159>