Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This week in...Men's Fashion

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 105106107108109 157>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 12 Votes, Average 2.67  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
femmefatale85 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 10:32am

Photobucket

Photobucket

Still Working It!
Tight Smile!
Sponsored Links

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:16pm
&quot;Master of Style&quot;

Men’s Fashion Flash: Lil’ Jon’s New York City Polo Ralph Lauren Black Wool Shawl Snowflake Sweater and Leather Boots

by Faith

Lil’ Jon was spotted out and about in NYC looking quite polished if I do say so myself! The crunk hit maker wore head-to-toe Polo Ralph Lauren in a $265 Black Wool Shawl Snowflake Sweater and a pair of $274 Leather Boots:

lil-jon-new-york-city-polo-ralph-lauren-black-wool-shawl-collar-snowflare-sweater-leather-boots

His wool sweater features a shawl collar and a Fall-perfect snowflake motif print.

His leather boots are a Fall staple for men, boasting round toes, a lace-up silhouette, boat lace detailing, and contrasting white soles.

OKKK!!!
I would never look to Lil’ Jon for fashion, but perhaps he’s leaning in a new direction?

You can get his sweater at www.bloomingdales.com and his boots at www.farfetch.com.

What do you think?

nycdiva357 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote nycdiva357 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 13 2012 at 11:36pm
this page needs to be aborted.
Gkisses View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Gkisses Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 12:45am
Originally posted by nycdiva357 nycdiva357 wrote:

this page needs to be aborted.

Girl you know u like that jean on jean on jean look....
afrokock View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote afrokock Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 2:20am
Yes... Abort this page!!
*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:22am
I actually like the wya lil john looks
RuPaul better Wuuurkkkk!!!

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:47am

On the Scene: The 2012 GQ Men of the Year Party

by Faith

It seems the 2012 GQ Men of the Year Party was the place to be in LA last night. The ladies and gents definitely made a splash on the black carpet.

On The Scene-111412-The 2012 GQ Men of the Year Party

Let’s get into the night’s look shall we?

big-sean-2012-gq-men-of-the-year-party

Black and gold were on the menu for Big Sean in a printed Katie Eary shirt with a pop of color in red Adidas Original sneakers.

chris-bosh-2012-gq-men-of-the-year-party

You know Chris Bosh keeps it fresh! He did just that in plaid.

GQ Men Of The Year Party - Inside

Frank Ocean posed with Rihanna in a $1,272 Yves Saint Laurent Razorblade Sweater. You know Frank does his own thing in the fashion department, but I definitely like this sweater for the guys! Maybe we’ll see him in more YSL in the future?

jamie-foxx-2012-gq-men-of-the-year-party

Jamie Foxx was polished in navy, but I wanted a bit more from him.

kid-cudi-2012-gq-men-of-the-year-party

Kid Cudi’s signature thigh-hugging pants made sense in the form of an expertly-tailored charcoal suit. I hope he was just perfecting his smize and not you know, high.

ne-yo-2012-gq-men-of-the-year-party

Ne-Yo gave his best Zoolander face in all-black.

common-2012-gq-men-of-the-year-party

Common is beyond fine, but his look was a total mess. I don’t even want to say more about it. I’m just forgetting this happened.

lamorne-morris-2012-gq-men-of-the-year-party

Hannah’s New Girl co-star Lamorne Morris looked incredibly dapper in a teal and black suit. This is how you do it fellas!

giancarlo-esposito-2012-gq-men-of-the-year-party

Swag was dripping from Giancarlo Esposito’s look! He might be many years my senior, but I don’t care. He’s hot!

aziz-ansari-2012-gq-men-of-the-year-party

Funny guy Aziz Ansari looked quite nice in a grey suit with touches of red and burgundy.

james-van-der-beek-2012-gq-men-of-the-year-awards

Dawson Leary, I mean James Van Der Beek was one of my favorite looks of the night in a blue suit with a gingham shirt and black tie. He hasn’t aged a day since his time on the creek!

GQ Men Of The Year Party - Red Carpet

Last, but certainly not least was Ben Affleck who looked swoon-worthy in Tom Ford. Hey Ben!

Who had your favorite looks of the night?

Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:49am

Guess Spring/Summer ’13 Mens Lookbook

Posted Nov 14, 2012 by ChalleBrown in Fashion, Men | 0 comments

• EmailShare

Guess Spring/Summer 2013 Mens’ Lookbook; I see a few pieces that I’d rock. White blazer in pic 1, the blazer/hoodie combo in pic 3, jacket in pic 8, ombre shirt in 10, and the blazer in the very last pic. Enjoy…xx

Guess1

Guess2

Guess3

Guess4

Guess5

Guess7

Guess8

Guess9

Guess10

Guess11

Guess12

Guess13

Guess14

Guess15

*Belle*Femme* View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote *Belle*Femme* Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:55am
dude is super handsome^^^
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote femmefatale85 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Nov 14 2012 at 9:57am
Ninth+Annual+CFDA+Vogue+Fashion+Fund+Awards+mFJCwX0mzoBl
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style