FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This was no accident

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
callmeDEva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote callmeDEva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 5:17pm
Babies do metabolize alcohol faster. Which is why breast feeding mothers can't drink alcohol.

Lock his ass up quick.
Sponsored Links

carolina cutie View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote carolina cutie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 5:22pm
He used gin instead of water to mix up formula?Confused

How the hell does that even happen? Does he keep his gin in a gallon water jug? Is it special and odorless gin?

Wtf Unless the dad is mentally disabled, I don't believe any of it.
Hello! Tsuki View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Hello! Tsuki Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 5:32pm
Smh, he meant to do that. Lock him up and swallow the key!
Miss SDY View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Miss SDY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 17 2013 at 6:40pm

That was straight gin! It's a wonder the baby didn't die from the alcohol poisioning!! Good thing the babysitter knew that something wasn't right with the baby!!

Unless this man has some sort of disability to the point to where he cannot distinguish the difference between gin which has a color and is not odorless, and water which is colorless and odorless, then he did that on purpose and he needs to be buried under the jailhouse!
Az~Maverick View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Az~Maverick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:21am
Yeah, my poor ass excuse of a father did that to our son once when he was a year and a half. I woke up from a nap to find my baby stumbling and asked his daddy what was wrong with him. He laughed and said he put a half a can of beer in his bottle. I was furious!!!

At that time, I was scared for myself and my baby thinking I'd get in trouble for his bullshyt, so I kept him awake as much as I could and have him water so it would wear off. Luckily, nothing happened to my son. He's 19 now and such a sweet kid. But I'd never recommend that method. After that, I kept him away from both our kids and moved away. He hasn't seen them since.

I don't understand for the life of me why someone would be stupid enough to do that to their own child?!?!
Lady ICE View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Lady ICE Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:46am
yeah that wasnt an accident. idiot.Sleepy
nala52808 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nala52808 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 8:54am
Originally posted by Az~Maverick Az~Maverick wrote:

Yeah, my poor ass excuse of a father did that to our son once when he was a year and a half. I woke up from a nap to find my baby stumbling and asked his daddy what was wrong with him. He laughed and said he put a half a can of beer in his bottle. I was furious!!!

At that time, I was scared for myself and my baby thinking I'd get in trouble for his bullshyt, so I kept him awake as much as I could and have him water so it would wear off. Luckily, nothing happened to my son. He's 19 now and such a sweet kid. But I'd never recommend that method. After that, I kept him away from both our kids and moved away. He hasn't seen them since.

I don't understand for the life of me why someone would be stupid enough to do that to their own child?!?!

When I read this, I cursed your baby's daddy out in my head. He's a sh!tfaced crackhead of a nicca. Somebody should've shanked him at night. Why you didn't shank him? Or at least bang a pot on his head.
I mean, who would find amusement giving alcohol to his own baby?! What a fuccer!
laceyfront View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote laceyfront Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:03am

You should have taken your baby to the hospital, fvck getting in trouble. Confused
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:03am

I'm so sorry to hear this. smh. At least you all have moved on.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 18 2013 at 9:14am
ignorant growns up always think its cute to give kids alcohol until something bad happens. Then when they get on the news they will say they fell asleep and woke up to the baby/child wobbling. Thank God you moved away. I don't find it funny at all. 
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic