Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This thread has all my opinion on threads in TTT
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

This thread has all my opinion on threads in TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 2:05pm
5 signs you are not smart as you think you are - I disagree with the article, she is measuring success not intelligence, of course you need a decent amount of intelligence to suceed in this society, but drive and how far are you willing to go is the key. Most of what she is talking about is wisdom not intelligence.  

Sponsored Links

liesnalibis View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote liesnalibis Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 27 2013 at 7:30pm
^^Yeah that article is dumb as hell. You don't even have to be that book smart to be successful. You just have to be motivated.
Brjasuga51 View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:22am

I really dont thnk ppl THINK...before they hit that POST REPLY button...smh

VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Nah, I don't think so either LOL
I give a lot of thought to my responses Confused
Some of it sounds crazy, but there is a reason to the madness, always.
LOLLOLAlas someone agreesClapClap...
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 28 2013 at 9:58am
Originally posted by Brjasuga51 Brjasuga51 wrote:

Nah, I don't think so either LOL
I give a lot of thought to my responses Confused
Some of it sounds crazy, but there is a reason to the madness, always.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 12:26pm
People arguing over twerking when there are bigger fish to fry. I seen traditional African dances where it is the same as twerking. Smh. You know there are hundreds and hundreds of different tribes, not every tribe does the same dances and some tribes in tanzania do twerking. People trippin for no reason.
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Brjasuga51 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 29 2013 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

People arguing over twerking when there are bigger fish to fry. I seen traditional African dances where it is the same as twerking. Smh. You know there are hundreds and hundreds of different tribes, not every tribe does the same dances and some tribes in tanzania do twerking. People trippin for no reason.
 I guess this is happening upstairs. The problem with some people they don't understand CULTURE. So they are going to look at certain dances as gross or a big deal.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 31 2013 at 9:44am
I would not be husband no 1 nor 2.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 07 2013 at 4:06pm
BWOM - See your son needs to know his history and know how the world is because he would have told that daughter of savages the real truth and would put that woman in her place. Knowledge and wisdom and truth is something they cannot fight against it's the kryptonite and him giving her the knowledge of what she truly is would have destroyed her.

I would have told her a white person and racist statements what a stereotype.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 345
  Share Topic