Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk (Newbies)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - This thread has all my opinion on threads in TTT
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

This thread has all my opinion on threads in TTT

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 4 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jul 30 2013 at 6:28pm
Awaken there are some things I like about you and somethings I don't. I like that you respect women and don't tolerate baby mamas. The isssh I don't like about you I won't say, just not to start drama cos the likes out weigh the dislikes.Wink

Vickie are you playing mafia???
Sponsored Links

TheAwakenGod View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 1:13pm
Atheist have higher IQs is pretty controversial and the fact it more likely is true, but one poster has shown that it is not peer reviewed and there is no other experimental testing done. But one thing must be shown is that the world is overally like 80% religious and only 20% make up atheist and agnostics worldwide and that is still stretching out the number. But I believe there are other factors relating why someone is atheist and it does not stem from having problems with a deity but that most religions look like fairy tales and there is no proof and backing and some people are just not believers without the proper backings.
Krystal Klear View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Krystal Klear Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 18 2013 at 11:14pm
The believers are very mad
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 5:20am
Yes they are and I do see the difference in the average intelligence amongst believers but the fanatical ones usually have lower IQs from my experience. They cannot discuss as much and need someone they think of position and influence to speak the truth. That's something that people who put belief on top of truth and factual information.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 11:18am
I fear the true death. -Death thread

Atheist thread - Intelligence is a measure of how fast you can calculate, reationalize, reason, use logic, understand complex information and how to break it down, and etc. They are saying that atheist can use these functions better than theists. That's all.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 19 2013 at 2:09pm
The famous Jett Jackson is dead?!!!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Fck Hollyweird and their fcking evil!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TheAwakenGod Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 6:55am
For more than all of human history men prefer women to look like this.

The smaller woman is a much new fad.

Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 8:31am
Originally posted by TheAwakenGod TheAwakenGod wrote:

For more than all of human history men prefer women to look like this.

The smaller woman is a much new fad.

Prazol60 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Prazol60 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 8:57am
I get what you are saying but those days and today are worlds apart for most people. We eat junk and we sit on our butts most of the day. Those women were farmers and busy with their many children so being on the heavy side was ok. Today, we are suffer if we carry all that extra weight.
Jewelsnyc View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Jewelsnyc Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Aug 22 2013 at 10:18am
I got what he was saying as well...but the figurine he selected was a bit...hummm...yeah.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic