Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

This preacher.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 1.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
zsazsa View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote zsazsa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: This preacher.
    Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 12:52pm
Could someone please copy and paste this story on here please?

This man is unbelievable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537053/Lawn-Christians-South-African-preacher-makes-congregation-eat-GRASS-closer-God.html#ixzz2q5pDDVZR

Sponsored Links

Cocoa View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Cocoa Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 1:09pm

Lawn again Christians: South African preacher makes congregation eat GRASS to 'be closer to God'

• Carried out under instruction of Pastor Lesego Daniel in Garankuwa
  • Claimed that humans can eat anything to feed their bodies
  • Photos that follow show dozens of people getting sick in the toilets 

By JILL REILLY

PUBLISHED: 05:27 EST, 10 January 2014 UPDATED: 09:16 EST, 10 January 2014

•  
  •  
  •  
22,939 shares

View 
comments

A South African preacher made his congregation eat grass to 'be closer to God' before stamping on them.

Under the instruction of Pastor Lesego Daniel of Rabboni Centre Ministries dozens of followers dropped to the floor to eat the grass at his ministry in Garankuwa, north of Pretoria after being told it will 'bring them closer to God.'

His controversial methods have drawn criticism from thousands of people although members of his congregation swear by his methods - he is said to have claimed that humans can eat anything to feed their bodies and survive on whatever they choose to eat.

A South African preacher made his congregation eat grass to be closer to God before stamping on them

A South African preacher made his congregation eat grass to 'be closer to God' before stamping on them

Under the instruction of Pastor Lesego Daniel of Rabboni Centre Ministries dozens of followers dropped to the floor to eat the grass at his ministry in Garankuwa, north of Pretoria

Under the instruction of Pastor Lesego Daniel of Rabboni Centre Ministries dozens of followers dropped to the floor to eat the grass at his ministry in Garankuwa, north of Pretoria

One woman claimed eating the grass stopped her having a sore throat, while another said it healed her after a stroke

One woman claimed eating the grass stopped her having a sore throat, while another said it healed her after a stroke

The congregation were told eating the grass will bring them closer to God

The congregation were told eating the grass will 'bring them closer to God'

The pastors actions during the service prompted a series of online complaints

The pastor's actions during the service prompted a series of online complaints

'Yes, we eat grass and we're proud of it because it demonstrates that, with God's power, we can do anything,' Rosemary Phetha told South Africa's Times Live.

The 21-year-old law student says she had been battling a sore throat for more than a year, but it was healed after she ate the grass. 

Doreen Kgatle, 27, of Ga-rankuwa, suffered a stroke two years ago.

'I could not walk but soon after eating the grass, as the pastor had ordered, I started gaining strength and an hour later I could walk again,' said Kgatle. 

Photos on the Rabboni Centre Ministries Facebook page show the followers eating the grass as well as Mr Daniel walking across them as they spread out on the floor.

Photos that follow show dozens of people getting sick in the toilets - an image of the bathrooms show women clutching their stomach, while the men are vomiting in the sink. 

The pastor's actions during the service prompted a series of online complaints.

Photos that follow show dozens of people getting sick

Photos that follow show dozens of people getting sick

Photos that follow show dozens of people getting sick in the toilets - an image of the bathrooms show women clutching their stomach, while the men are vomiting in the sink.

An image of the bathrooms show women clutching their stomach, while the men are vomiting in the sink

One outraged commentator said 'Is this a scene in a movie...this can't be real. God created animals to chew grass and made human beings to dominate over animals. Any person who reduces human beings to animals is definitely not of God.'

While another person wrote: 'Why is he stepping on people? This is inhumane. Shocking.'

The Times Live reported that during a service of at least 1,000 people in a marquee  Daniel screamed 'sleep' and six people went to sleep.

He ordered other congregants to slap and trample on them, tut the sleepers remain rigid and unresponsive until he ordered them to wake up. 

'You can leave them like this for six months. I love this, I don't want to be bored. You can even make police go to sleep when they come to arrest you,' he said. 

Although Daniel has not responded to the backlash yesterday he posted on Facebook: 'God is at work and His people are testifying right now st the farm. TO GOD BE THE GLORY.' 

Although the pastor has not responded to the backlash he posted on Facebook yesterday: God is at work and His people are testifying right now

Although the pastor has not responded to the backlash he posted on Facebook yesterday: 'God is at work and His people are testifying right now'

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2537053/Lawn-Christians-South-African-preacher-makes-congregation-eat-GRASS-closer-God.html#ixzz2q7PhxoFK 
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
Senior Detective View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Senior Detective Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 1:10pm
I'm not surprised at anything a Christian says or does
blaquefoxx View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote blaquefoxx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 1:12pm
Seems like Ham is going Ham with the "word of God" this monthDead
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 1:12pm
i actually always wondered if grass was edible...LOL now i knowLOL
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 1:13pm
And here I thought it was gone be about that man who decided to walk on water last week. I thought he was back!
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 1:13pm
People can be so damn gullible and stupid, especially "in the name of The Lord."
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 1:14pm
Sounds like a cult. My pastor has never asked me to eat grass. It's sad when people use religion in such crazy ways
tatee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote tatee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 1:16pm
to be fair tho' he didnt really make them eat grass.  they chose to eat grass.   they chose to give up reason.
mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Jan 11 2014 at 1:29pm
He sent them clean the fucc off....notice his ass didn't eat no grass.....my ass woulda been like.....Hollup Pastor eats first and made him a grassy ass plate.....
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic