Summer Hair Takeover Specials
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This Oughta Be Good...

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 1 Votes, Average 5.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
honeyb87 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeyb87 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 1:51pm
Originally posted by BBpants BBpants wrote:

Black women are too loyal sometimes....Being a ride or die chick for a niqqa who don't give two sh*ts about them....

Sponsored Links

goodm3 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote goodm3 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 3:58pm
I think if brought is down a level there is some truth to this. 

how many of us on here have had a yt co-worker hit on us? Or stare and always have "something" to say about our appearance on any given day. 
AmiliaCabral View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote AmiliaCabral Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:28pm

I used to work at the Bergdorf Goodman in NYC and this one real old white man used to always walk in with this black model chick and buy her whatever she wanted. Old girl stayed in Chanel and Dior, all the designers really. I used to think that maybe he was her adopted dad till he smacked dat ass and tongued her down in the middle of the store. Talk about some shyt that makes you wanna throw up...man yall can have that

eta: Some Wall Street dude used to ask if a white man ever ate me out. I told him to get the fukk away but ish really seems to turn white men on with their nasty asses

Edited by AmiliaCabral - Sep 09 2013 at 4:35pm
ThatGurlD View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ThatGurlD Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:32pm
Originally posted by goodm3 goodm3 wrote:

I think if brought is down a level there is some truth to this. 

how many of us on here have had a yt co-worker hit on us? Or stare and always have "something" to say about our appearance on any given day. 

Every. Single. Day.  I'm dealing right now with two patients who are stalking.  I'm ready to report one who has come by my job and left notes three times!  Thank goodness I wasn't working.  That really creeps me out.  So you have money?  Money doesn't buy everything.  I can accept a genuine compliment gracefully but when you act like I should be thrilled that you're interested, um.....no.  There's a difference between wanting/desiring someone and thinking you should be able to have someone.  My words are off but yeah...  They always have something to say.

Edited by ThatGurlD - Sep 09 2013 at 4:33pm
CLCNY20 View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote CLCNY20 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:37pm
I've met White men who have offered wonderful...wonderful things...
but, with those wonderful things came extreme fetishes that this chick wasn't down with

No sir, you cannot fist me.  I don't care if you can pay off my car loan, go'way.
Random Thoughts View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Random Thoughts Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:39pm
BrownQtee View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote BrownQtee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Sep 09 2013 at 4:44pm
Originally posted by CLCNY20 CLCNY20 wrote:

I've met White men who have offered wonderful...wonderful things...
but, with those wonderful things came extreme fetishes that this chick wasn't down with

No sir, you cannot fist me.  I don't care if you can pay off my car loan, go'way.
Stern SmileUnhappyDead
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
FAB Hair Premium Hair Extensions
DivaWigs.com
Premium Quality Human Hair Extensions and Closures
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 456