BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Hair Care > Weaves / Extensions
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Extensions Plus

This milky way pure SUCKS!!!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>

Author
Straighthoodtea View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Straighthoodtea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2011 at 8:43am
thanks
Sponsored Links

Rie View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2011 at 12:37pm
i bought this terrible hair from 'blackhairspray.com' and i thought that it was gonna be on point. All i can tell you to do is THROW IT AWAY and look at it as a learning experience. 
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2011 at 12:39pm
Originally posted by solo solo wrote:

Watch out nah massa milkyway might come in here and request to get their name removed

LOL but Shocked if they did. 
Tip_loveshair View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Tip_loveshair Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2011 at 12:41pm

MILKY WAY SUCKS! (.)Dead

Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2011 at 12:50pm
Originally posted by shellbee823 shellbee823 wrote:

bleach bath maybe?
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2011 at 1:54pm
Originally posted by Straighthoodtea Straighthoodtea wrote:

Originally posted by carmenqueasy carmenqueasy wrote:

I bought it online. IDK. I just don't have the money to buy wagmans and all of that ya know? I'd love to though. I dont know what kinda hair im gonna use for my next install...People think it's my hair because it's so freaking nappy. wth.

I installed janet collection king yaki on my mother about two weeks ago, it's holding up fine and looking good. It flatirons well, holds a curl, and hasn't tangled or shed much at all. If you like a thick, textured straight hair, I would recommend it, and the price is right.
Thanks for the reccommendation. I'll check it out. <3

My experience with that hair wasn't as great. It didn't hold a curl for me but more like a bend. It didn't tangle or shed much either. However, I got rained on right after I put it in and had to remove it. The hair became so stiff that it was very hard to style. Something similar happened to my friend. This was a year and half ago so I have no idea if they improved upon this product.

Are you able to print a duplicate receipt from your email or online account? Its worth looking into. And while I don't believe in selling junk, there are lots of people who love Milky Way. See if you can sell it so someone who swears by it.
joileprincess View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote joileprincess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2011 at 2:02pm
I've used Chocolate Yaky by Evertress before. It held up very nicely for about a month before it started to lose its freshness and I was still getting compliments on it.  It had a lot of swing, held a nice curl w/no product, was soft, and was inexpensive. It never matted on me and didn't tangle much unless it was caught or rubbing on my jacket or something. My compliant was that the wefts were thinner than what I prefer and because of that I had to supplement my install with some wefts of Model Model Ikon yaki to get the root-tip fullness and true length.  All in all, it served its purpose as emergency hair for me.
MISS CR View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MISS CR Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2011 at 8:38pm
Originally posted by carmenqueasy carmenqueasy wrote:

I bought it online. IDK. I just don't have the money to buy wagmans and all of that ya know? I'd love to though. I dont know what kinda hair im gonna use for my next install...People think it's my hair because it's so freaking nappy. wth.

I installed janet collection king yaki on my mother about two weeks ago, it's holding up fine and looking good. It flatirons well, holds a curl, and hasn't tangled or shed much at all. If you like a thick, textured straight hair, I would recommend it, and the price is right.

Good to know. How does it hold up after a couple of shampoos?
meanie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meanie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2011 at 9:53pm
How much did u spend on the hair? Isn't the Pure line the most expensive from Milky Way?

Edited by meanie23 - Feb 16 2011 at 2:39pm
meanie23 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote meanie23 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 15 2011 at 10:13pm
Sorry I was thinking of the NUDE hair by Milky Way. If u are looking for hair@ the same price range as the Pure hair maybe you should Sensationnel or Outre Premium. If u can swing it, go w/Senghori Shells Relaxed hair. I am on my 4th install w/this hair
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic