Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Angkor Cambodian Hair

This MF crazy!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
It Always Begin With Beautiful Hair

Bootiful Cream

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:38pm
I do the most but you were the one talking about me when I was talking to someone else first in this thread? You always cry when someone does something back to you. Go ahead and keep on pretending like you're a victim.
Sponsored Links

AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:41pm
Bb pants
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:44pm
I have love/hate relationship with Coco's font. Sometimes(I.e. Her statement about women using the "at least I have a man") people don't necessarily disagree with her but will go back and forth just because. At other times I feel like she thrown rocks and hides her hands( I.e. The back back and forth with AA) and that annoys me.

OAN: TBH Mixer, I never had an issue with you and I thought you were cool. I never got the back and forth between you and Wonder but now my views are changing. You come off as petty and a man being petty on a predominately woman board is suspect...

Edited by AshBash89 - Feb 12 2014 at 1:45pm
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:46pm
You'll be alright. Here's a thanks.

Edited by Mixer - Feb 12 2014 at 1:46pm
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:47pm
i wasnt talking about you i was talking to you… theres a difference. and i told you i was done and not gonna do it with you today.. 

and nobody is crying nor playing the victim…. 

id think ppl would ignore me… I'm the crazy argumentative one always starting things right?… 
but y'all love this ish.. but fake like I'm the one thats always determined to argue  
puh-leeeeze 
Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:48pm
Whatever you need to tell yourself.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:50pm
"This MF crazy!!"
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:50pm
Originally posted by AshBash89 AshBash89 wrote:

I have love/hate relationship with Coco's font. Sometimes(I.e. Her statement about women using the "at least I have a man") people don't necessarily disagree with her but will go back and forth just because. At other times I feel like she thrown rocks and hides her hands( I.e. The back back and forth with AA) and that annoys me. 

i really wasnt throwing rocks in that situation until after i felt they were thrown at me first. 
last time ill say it
 i am not one to deny the true meaning of my keystrokes in fear of what the person will reply with I'm not afraid of an e-argument why in the world do i need to lie about what i really meant? 

Mixer View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:51pm
This could be interesting.
AshBash89 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote AshBash89 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:54pm
Coco you may not meant it but it was perceived as such. I honestly don't care either way. I'll take you word for it and keep it moving.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
Glam Twinz
Weave Connection
Little Black Scarf
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Wig and Hair Extension on Amazon
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516>
  Share Topic