BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This MF crazy!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:35am
When I called you a stalker, it must have really stuck. I had to remember when I said that because that was an off the cuff remark. I'm guessing that one bothered you because it stuck. And just like when you admitted that you begged to see me on cam for two hours, you mentioned other people instead of focusing on yourself. Stop trying to spread the blame. No one wants to get pointed out in your BS.Sleepy
Sponsored Links

coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:35am
oh and its not necessary to quote every single post..

that was clearly directed at you. 

Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:37am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i was waiting on you to say that.. i knew it would come… i even told another poster that you were waiting for the day to say it.. cus thats the type of guy you are. keep playing mr. nice guy though..  

im not even going to give that a serious response. 

So you cried on someone's shoulder about that?LOL It looks like your paranoia paid off this time.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:40am
Ok that's it...you are legit off the rails.  I know you are waiting for your refill bc your sense of reality is disjointed as a motherfck.

Step 1:  I called u a catfish bc you're an obvious weirdo
Step 2:  you came into a tinychat to "prove" yourself
Step 3:  your cam was "malfunctioning" for hours yet YOU kept trying and trying and trying
Step 4:  YOU were the butt of jokes bc you were clearly bullshytting
Step 5:  you now feel relevant 

That's literally it.  You think anyone is pressed about your ass?  

Lawd, where is browneyez when you need her.

Edited by ms_wonderland - Feb 12 2014 at 11:42am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:41am

as usual.. you have no idea what youre talking about. 

im not gonna do this with you though.. you've been waiting on this and are getting off on this 
continue by yourself.. i must have made you feel real special.. I'm glad i could help. 

hell, start a thread about it. see if i care. Get your 'thanks' and quotes and be overjoyed by this.. 

Edited by coconess - Feb 12 2014 at 11:42am
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:45am
Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

I'm not even going to acknowledge this dumb ass again.  He likes it too much.  

same.. 

we said two things about a quote and he went off… he's been waiting. 

he was talking about your beastiality in random thoughts yesterday.. and ash called him out about being messy/instigating.. 

i won't respond to anything else…. 
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:49am
And didn't come to tinychat to prove myself (i.e. get on cam). That conversation happened when I got there which you even admit to in you own post, wonderland but of course you tried to twist the words. And of course you have a list of events where you've been keeping you eye on me. Yep, that doesn't imply an obsession at all...And you're go to again is pointing out other people.

Yeah coco, when off and pretend that was efficient. I guess your hand is getting tired from your pulling out the victim card all the time. Here's a spoiler: a lot of the time it's your fault.
ms_wonderland View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote ms_wonderland Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:49am
lol  he sure is thinking about it a lot.  He had that paragraph for you saved in a word document for weeks.  
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:51am
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

I'm not even going to acknowledge this dumb ass again.  He likes it too much.  

same.. 

we said two things about a quote and he went off… he's been waiting. 

he was talking about your beastiality in random thoughts yesterday.. and ash called him out about being messy/instigating.. 

i won't respond to anything else…. 
That's going off? LOLReally. And go ahead and go back to not naming names. Of course you feel more comfortable with that...

And I'm sorry your feeling got hurt that much wonderland. I'm sure you'll go back to talking about me since you can't even wake up without digging up a quote on me, stalker.Wink
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 11:52am

lol  he sure is thinking about it a lot.  He had that paragraph for you saved in a word document for weeks.  
I thought you said you wouldn't be talking about this "dumb ass again". You can't even break your obsession for two minutes.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1011121314 17>
  Share Topic