BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This MF crazy!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 89101112 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:09pm
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Mixer trying to make the whole board like RT

we ain't all here for that Mixer
Sleepy
Sponsored Links

ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by HunnyB HunnyB wrote:

I wish all mothers, grandmothers, and elders would start teaching young women that their merchandise is good and that they need to value themselves....

HunnyB View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote HunnyB Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:12pm
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

he's trying to trap you into a baby.
that's how men collect lifetime partners these days. 
the baby bond is actually a lot stronger than a marriage bond. i don't care what vows people say. if you marry someone and it doesn't work out and you don't have kids, that is IT. if you have kids with someone you are stuck with them for the life of that child. 

you shouldn't have his baby because you're not married. you shouldn't have his baby if you ever got married, you just plain shouldn't have his baby. 

any man who is so flippant with his penis to threaten to create a lifetime bond with a  random side chick is not worthy of any of your time.

Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 3:20pm
Don't side chicks deserve some love?  Why they gotta be random, too? 

I'm gonna stand up for the random side chick and say that they don't want his baby either!!!

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:37pm
Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

It's a reference guide....but my novel " These Chanel Boots Were Made for Walking" will be suspenseful......like a Tyler Perry movie

Way mint. . . How you gone take my Chanel boots that Ms. IMABOUTTHATLYFE man gave me?!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCry

She worked hard for those bootsCryAngryLOL
Butta Cookie View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Butta Cookie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 10:51pm

Originally posted by Butta Cookie Butta Cookie wrote:

It's a reference guide....but my novel " These Chanel Boots Were Made for Walking" will be suspenseful......like a Tyler Perry movie

Way mint. . . How you gone take my Chanel boots that Ms. IMABOUTTHATLYFE man gave me?!

LOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLLOLCry

She worked hard for those bootsCryAngryLOL

He never stole opps I mean purchased opps I mean gave her the boots remember!
QueenBee View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote QueenBee Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 1:47am
Lol at side chicks getting some love and shout outs.

He probably propisitioned dide chick with that baby nonsense, she ain't having it, and she sent him back to main chick.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:32am
You should leave. That man is going to make another child, point blank. Whether it's with you or not.

Hell, him saying something so disrespectful like that was probably an admission of his actions or his concrete intentions.

This dude sounds a mess.
Midna View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Midna Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:34am
Originally posted by melikey melikey wrote:

he's trying to trap you into a baby.
that's how men collect lifetime partners these days. 
the baby bond is actually a lot stronger than a marriage bond. i don't care what vows people say. if you marry someone and it doesn't work out and you don't have kids, that is IT. if you have kids with someone you are stuck with them for the life of that child. 

you shouldn't have his baby because you're not married. you shouldn't have his baby if you ever got married, you just plain shouldn't have his baby. 

any man who is so flippant with his penis to threaten to create a lifetime bond with a  random side chick is not worthy of any of your time.

http://stream1.gifsoup.com/view7/2397554/praise-at-church-o.gif
eanaj5 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote eanaj5 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 12 2014 at 3:39am
Originally posted by SamoneLenior SamoneLenior wrote:

Mixer trying to make the whole board like RT

we ain't all here for that Mixer

Say. it. AGAIN.

Sleepy
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs