BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login
Perfect Hair Collection

This MF crazy!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>

The Best Human Hair Available with No Service Match

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:52pm
Originally posted by NuAttitude NuAttitude wrote:

Originally posted by ms_wonderland ms_wonderland wrote:

lol how are you mad at someone else for articulating what your own man told you?

LOL

LOL You're absolutely right! I'm mad at being replaced!
Sponsored Links

SamoneLenior View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SamoneLenior Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:52pm

ahh being scared of the replace

that keeps many a women in bad situations and scared to voice their opinions/needs/wants

if you are scared you will be replaced that easily you already have your answer
Mixer View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mixer Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:52pm

Originally posted by mizzsandra00 mizzsandra00 wrote:

Originally posted by lanae lanae wrote:

He is obviously not marrying you and hopes (believes?) you are desperate enough to give in.

Hahaha! Desperate..... Never that!

Being that you have no kids and you're with a disrespectful dude with 4......says otherwise.....no shade he pulled yo card because he knows you clearly don't make good decisions......cause if you did you would not be with him......

Women don't realize these negros be testing us from day one.....and for him to try you like this.......you must have failed a few of said test.....

Skirrrt!  Um WRONG! STOP ASSUMING sh*t! YOU DON'T KNOW sh*t!

Smh.....can't help you heifers cause you're too busy in yo feeling to accept some good logical advice......but you right I don't know shyt.......continue getting shytted on by that L

Thanks for your logical assumptions.  I appreciated it. You sure you not the side chick???Wink
LOL
coconess View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote coconess Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:52pm
i tried to tell you to poof… 

they're being nicer than usual though tbh. 

anywho.. i hope the thread helped in some way.. i have the feeling its just about to make you more mad.. 
Tbaby View Drop Down
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Tbaby Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:54pm

So I'm still hurt from what this nucca said to me.  We have been together for 4 yrs and were on the subject of babies and he expressed how badly he wants another one. Mind you he already has 4 children from a previous relationship. I told him I have no problem with that but I want to be married first since I don't want any kids out of "wedlock".  He agreed.  OK so why this dumb MF tell me how serious he wants another child and do make him go outside the relationship??  I'm like WTF....did you just say??OuchCensoredCry.   So I ask the question.... WHAT WOULD YOU DO??

First off I wouldn't be with a guy who has 4 kids already from jump.

Secondly I wouldn't be w/ a guy for 4 years unless I was in college / grad school for most of that time.  That's too much time to invest without either an engagement ring and/or wedding ring.

Thirdly if I was in grad school I wouldn't be in a long term commitment w/ a construction worker.  The educational & financial differences are bound to make trouble later.

So since there are no good reasons for me even to be in the above situation I can't help you
LOL

Edited by Tbaby - Feb 11 2014 at 12:57pm
iliveforbhm View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote iliveforbhm Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 12:54pm
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Originally posted by iliveforbhm iliveforbhm wrote:

Let him get a test ride child and see how everything works, if not you can get Food stamps and section 8 housing and some other stuff.

lmaoooooooo you are a HOT MESS!!!LOLLOLLOLLOLCryLOLLOLLOLLOL How did housing come up.

In case she is living with him thinking it would be a romantic thing to be shacked up with a man who has committment issues.
ModelessDiva View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ModelessDiva Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:00pm

I cosign whoever said guys ask those type of questions when it's already in motion

truth

mizzsandra00 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote mizzsandra00 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:01pm
Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

I cosign whoever said guys ask those type of questions when it's already in motion

truth

It was me.....I'm gon write a book called "Oooh He Tried It"

Edited by mizzsandra00 - Feb 11 2014 at 1:02pm
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:03pm

Originally posted by ModelessDiva ModelessDiva wrote:

truth

It was me.....I'm gon right a book called "Oooh He Tried It"

Ooooh is it going to be suspenseful like "The coldest winter ever"?
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 1:04pm
Originally posted by coconess coconess wrote:

i tried to tell you to poof… 

they're being nicer than usual though tbh. 

anywho.. i hope the thread helped in some way.. i have the feeling its just about to make you more mad.. 

Coco, no problem.  I knew it would get ugly.  I'm surprised it didn't happen sooner.Wink
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Dependable Quality Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789 17>