Black Hair Media Forum Homepage
BHM BHM BHM
Forum Home Forum Home > Lets Talk > Talk, Talk, and More Talk
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

This MF crazy!!

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 17>

Author
 Rating: Topic Rating: 2 Votes, Average 3.00  Topic Search Topic Search  Topic Options Topic Options
AwesomeAries View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (7) Thanks(7)   Quote AwesomeAries Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:42am
I wouldn't care if he was a millionaire
he tried your mf life
Sponsored Links

sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (5) Thanks(5)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:47am
Girlllll he sounds like he ain't shyyyyt. How do you want to father additional kids without any commitment. OP please dust your boots off and move on. I know he's your boo and all be he sounds ridiculous. Does he have a relationship with the other 4 kids. Maybe he's lacking in that and wants to have yet another kid to bond with.

OP that's alot of kids to take on if you guys eventually get married. You'll be paying for the kids if dude decides not to work. Yall remember that thread way back about the member that was a lawyer and had previous kids from another relationship and dude wasn't working. The lawyer member ended up working extra hard to support the other kids cos it was court ordered. Baby mama was sitting up there laughing and shopping at the mall every weekend.

OP let me give you my Nike's so you can RUNNNN!!!
NJHairLuv View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (1) Thanks(1)   Quote NJHairLuv Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:51am
i have something to say, nothing mean/judgemental but i dont want to get banned. i'll just ask 'is this a real post or is it a ghost posting?'. the op post sounds fake.
NuAttitude View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NuAttitude Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:56am
Originally posted by sugabanana sugabanana wrote:

Girlllll he sounds like he ain't shyyyyt. How do you want to father additional kids without any commitment. OP please dust your boots off and move on. I know he's your boo and all be he sounds ridiculous. Does he have a relationship with the other 4 kids. Maybe he's lacking in that and wants to have yet another kid to bond with.

OP that's alot of kids to take on if you guys eventually get married. You'll be paying for the kids if dude decides not to work. Yall remember that thread way back about the member that was a lawyer and had previous kids from another relationship and dude wasn't working. The lawyer member ended up working extra hard to support the other kids cos it was court ordered. Baby mama was sitting up there laughing and shopping at the mall every weekend.

OP let me give you my Nike's so you can RUNNNN!!!

Girl I need some MJs so I can FLY!! LOL
Ming View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote Ming Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 8:57am
I've left for less than this... aint no way
Merin View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote Merin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:07am
That was an awful thing to say to you. Run fast. He is "trying" you to see what you will put up with. Also as someone who works in Human Resources I can tell you someone with 4 children has a TON of money taken out of their check for child support. Again run fast.
GoodGirlGoneGr8 View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (3) Thanks(3)   Quote GoodGirlGoneGr8 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:29am
Anyone who even jokes about stepping out is not worth your time. There should be no question about what you need to do...

He's immature, A. And B, he plays games. Is he abusive? How tall is he? This reminds me of those guys who are insecure who try to make you feel bad by letting you know he has "options". Thinking you'll cave because you're afraid he'll be with the next woman.

Let him know he can step out, and keep on walking. He's not worth your time.
sugabanana View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote sugabanana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:34am
OP how long have you guys been together?
ShadyLady View Drop Down
Elite Member
Elite Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (4) Thanks(4)   Quote ShadyLady Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:39am
Anyone who thinks it's okay to cheat on you just cuz they can't have their way is immature and selfish as hell.

He shouldn't be your man, and DEFINITELY not the father of your children.
lanae View Drop Down
VIP Member
VIP Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (2) Thanks(2)   Quote lanae Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: Feb 11 2014 at 9:39am
He is obviously not marrying you and hopes (believes?) you are desperate enough to give in.
Get Longer Healthier Faster Growing Hair
House of CB London
Get Healthier Stronger Longer Hair
The Elite Hair Care Sorority
Electric Cherry Hair
Hair Extensions Wefted Hair Wigs and More
Human Hair Wigs
Wefting Training
Dime Curves Enhancement Shake
Brazilian Hair
Brazilian Hair
Switch Up your Look with a protective Style